Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girl5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Will ont stop bleeding
    I have had my period for about a year now, I'v tried birth control I did not work I'm still won't stop bleeding. What dose this mean?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Hi girl5,

Welcome to AMHD, but you posted your question in the wrong section...

I am not an expert in woman affairs but why don't you see a doctor for that problem?
    Julian20052000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Did you say that u that you've been bleeding for a year?? -------My period been on for 17 days now, it is really heavy but no pain.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 16, 2007, 04:34 AM
    If you have ben bleeding for a year you need to see your dr. Its not always anything serious, but it can lead to anaemia and make you quite ill so you need to let your dr check you out. My partners 12 year old daughter has the same problem but they have put her on various meds to try to stop it. There is treatment but you need to see a dr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Non stop menstrual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

First it started as light menstruation and now its little bit heavier, I went to the clinic yesterday and gave me a pill which stops the bleeding After few minutes I drank it I had terrible cramps and this bleeding Has been going on for 2 weeks now. I did a pregnancy test yesterday It came out...

When will it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

Since August of last year, my fiancé and I have had the worst luck in the world. The day we move into our place, we were so excited, then when driving, I blew the turbo in my car. Then after I get a bladder infection (I hate using public restrooms and always held it, so nobody do what I do!)...

Non-stop bleeding.. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Prevera for 8 and half months. I took my 3rd shot on October 24th. I didn't get my period at all for October or November. And then it all took a change, I got my period on December 1st and I have had it ever since. I was wondering what could be the cause of this, because before...

View more questions Search