Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:14 PM
    How does magic work?
    Can you give me some advise about dating.. first ask a girl out then blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... what's the best aproch to a teenage girl..
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Best way to ask a girl out, tell her in advance I want to talk to you privately later OK. Then when your alone tell her what's on your mind
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 10, 2007, 10:31 PM
    I find humor is the best way to go. Girls love to laugh, they love guys who make them laugh. When you first get to know her, get her to laugh... but make sure your jokes aren't derogatory or demeaning. Girls like positive vibes, good attitudes, and just generally having fun. So make your jokes light, upbeat, and easy going.

Be friendly (but not overly so), care-free (girls generally don't like guys who take life too seriously), and popular. Girls are especially attracted to guys who are attractive to lots of girls.

Failing all that, if you're a redneck, gang member, ex-con or just generally a hopeless loser, girls go for those, too.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2007, 10:32 PM
    In a nutshell, be honest, be yourself, have fun, don't get too serious at the beginning of a relationship, be someone the other person will want to hang with and be around.

Asking a person out on a date and then subsequently dating after that, just takes practice. You get better at both, the more you practice doing it. Accept the fact that not everyone can get along with everyone else, and that you will from time-to-time, be rejected. It's okay. It's a part of life. Move on after failures and rejection.

Also, accept the fact that you will most likely be nervous the first times that you ask people out and get involved in the dating scene. It is normal and also just takes practice to get over being nervous.
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
    huno

Failing all that, if you're a redneck, gang member, ex-con or just generally a hopeless loser, girls go for those, too.

That's SO TRUE... SAD BUT TRUE.. THESE DAYS I THINK YOU WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE IF YOU WERE ONE OF THESE... LOL
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 11, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunta
    huno

THATS SO TRUE... SAD BUT TRUE.. THESE DAYS I THINK YOU WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE IF YOU WERE ONE OF THESE... LOL
    You know what the sad thing is?

I'm Mexican, so the first assumption is that I am a gang member. So they're interested.

Then they find out I'm educated and I never hear from them again. :(
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    You know what the sad thing is?

I'm Mexican, so the first assumption is that I am a gang member. So they're interested.

Then they find out I'm educated and I never hear from them again. :(

Hahaha... see im the opposite... i don't like bad guys... i like the educated ones... the ones doing something with their lives... not the ones you have to bail out of jail every other week or so... poor thing... lol
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 12, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Yea.. I don't like being bad... but what ever helps, I'm taking my chances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Amira Magic Cream doesn't [ 72 Answers ]

How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think I‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and...

How does magic work? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... I'm one of the overwieghted people from around here. Can you help me out? Can you give mw some adivse on how to lose fifty pounds in two months or less? If you could... that'd be great. I weigh around two-hundred and twenty pounds. Please help me and try to do the best that you can. Thank...

How to on this magic trick [ 10 Answers ]

I was bored one day and decided to look on YouTube at some magic tricks. I found this guy, and I was wondering how this trick was done. http://www.youtube.com/v/-MLPS9Zq2nM It's about 8 minutes long and mostly in Japanese, but you don't really need to know what they're saying. Any insight...

True magic [ 4 Answers ]

I thought it appropriate to post my question here. Don't ask me why. I don't see how to rate some ones post. How do I do that? Huh? Huh?

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search