Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:10 PM
    How does magic work?
    Hello... I'm one of the overwieghted people from around here. Can you help me out? Can you give mw some adivse on how to lose fifty pounds in two months or less? If you could... that'd be great. I weigh around two-hundred and twenty pounds. Please help me and try to do the best that you can. Thank you.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jul 10, 2007, 11:02 PM
    I think you should go to a diettition who can plan your diet and train you for some exercises so that you reduce some weight.
    Start reducing your diet to 3/4 and slowly go for 2/4
    To consult with a dietition will be perfect thing to do.

Jul 10, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Are you like hmong or something.

Quote Originally Posted by sovaira
    i think u shud go to a diettition who can plan ur diet and train u for some exercises so that u reduce some weight.
    start reducing ur diet to 3/4 and slowly go for 2/4
    to consult with a dietition will be perfect thing to do.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Losing 2 pounds a week, which is doable, will take 25 weeks to lose 50 pounds. It's going to take more than two months but it can be done, it just depends how serious you are about losing the weight.

The best piece of advice on losing weight is... Eat less and move more.

Drink more water, lots of water.
    Eat lots of fruit and veg.

Doing it for yourself and not because someone said you had to works too.

Start by being good to yourself, treat yourself to some new clothes and take long, hot soaks in the tub.

Not very conventional advice on losing weight I know but I find most people who want to lose weight see it as a chore and it doesn't have to be. Just make a few really good changes and think about how you want to look.

Affirmations and visualisation can help. Visualise yourself the way you want to look. Think thin! Try this affirmation and repeat as often as you like... I am losing weight and I feel great!

Jul 12, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Okay...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amira Magic Cream doesn't [ 72 Answers ]

How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think I‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and...

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

How to on this magic trick [ 10 Answers ]

I was bored one day and decided to look on YouTube at some magic tricks. I found this guy, and I was wondering how this trick was done. http://www.youtube.com/v/-MLPS9Zq2nM It's about 8 minutes long and mostly in Japanese, but you don't really need to know what they're saying. Any insight...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search