Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beachbaby420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Haven't heard from boyfriend
    I'm prob. Worried for no reason but I haven't talked to my boyfriend since before he went into work this morning. He usually calls me in the evening or he will get online and we talk on instant messager. We have only been together for a month but this is the first day this has happened.. I know he is okay.. I would have heard from our friends by now. I just have been wondering all night why I haven't heard from him and it's bothering me. Is that normal for guys to do that? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question I just don't have anyone else to talk to about this.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jul 10, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Don't over-react to a guy's behaviour like this one. Sometimes this is a test they put u through to.. simply to see your reaction. Don't give in to this. Trust me if you jump to any stupid conclusions of whys and why nots; you'll definitely do stupid things and he will run away. So stay calm... he doesn't call could also mean he's busy, not necessarily suggesting he doesn't wish to speak with you. If you show u care less; it's a guarantee you'll never lose him but if you care too much like you're doing now, it won't be long, he's gone. Trust me.
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2007, 10:23 PM
    I bet he's just had a tough day and is stressing. But he'll be so happy to see you again. Nothing serious, nothing to stress over.
    Dana Bandle Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:26 PM
    I agree with above. Chill out. Get a life. Don't live for him.
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jul 10, 2007, 10:28 PM
    I agreed with Diya - don't over-react... guys hate it! Lol... they think we are emotional enough as it is. I know my boyfriend hates it when I call him more than once a day (especially because we live together so see each other every night anyway!)

One thing to think about though - it is important to always be interesting to your partner... if they lose interest, then kiss the relationship goodbye basically. If you are talking 24/7 - eventually, you are going to run out of things to talk about... and before you know it the dreaded disinterest sets in! Save up your conversation a little so that you always have something to catch up on - and it creates a little mystery too - and you are always better off seeming a little mysterious, than seeming like you spend your undivided time and attention on msn messenger waiting for him to lighten your day!
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 12:14 PM
    If he is your boyfriend, can't you contact him? Maybe he wants you to call him. I'm sure he would like that because you sort of made it sound like he is usually the one getting in touch and you are the one receiving the calls. Make sense? I've been in that situation before, this one guy randomly stopped texting and when I saw him next, I said "Why don't you text me anymore?" and he was like "Why can't you text me?!" I felt sort of bad after that, haha!
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 08:35 PM
    I dated a guy once, I told him to call me back when he got back home after our first date. He never called... I never asked why... and I didn't call him back I was afraid to scare him away from me, I didn't want to over react... so I waited... he never called... he told our mutual friend, he was so much wanting me to call him back, he thought I didn't like him at all... it's so funny, life is a game, no one wins... so should you call him back? I don't know... life is too hard because all the mind games,but I encourage you to call him tonight, just once.Good luck and let us know how things go.
    Brigger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Try not to worry too much. Men are like women some times and we will do things like this just to see if we too will be missed; or if you will call us instead of us always calling you first.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Comments on this post
    Pook_Myster agrees: There is a BIG difference between calling your boyfriend CONSTANTLY, and calling someone back after a date...

So are you agree or disagree? I am confused on your comment. LOL. I'd like to know... :)
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jul 11, 2007, 09:11 PM
    I was going to disagree, but didn't want to give you negative feed back, so I disagree, but not enough to press 'Disagree' and give you negative points... if that makes sense =)
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pook_Myster
    I was going to disagree, but didn't want to give you negative feed back, so I disagree, but not enough to press 'Disagree' and give you negative points.......if that makes sense =)
    LOL, thank you! I was wondering... but what do you think about that guy never called me back after the first date, but he did want me to call him back. I did ask him to call me back though... if I'd know he wanted me to call him back, he should have told me that, right?
    Thank you!:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 07:41 AM
    He 's your b/f and you should at least call once. You don't have to blow up his phone, but what can a phone call hurt??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've haven't had a normal period but this has lasted 7 days. [ 4 Answers ]

This week is my expected week for my period but when I supposedly "started" all it was , was heavy dark dark red almost brown discharge and then the next day some regular looking blood but not like my period just a tiny bit and its been going back and forth like that for five days now... is that an...

Brown discharge.haven't had period yet [ 4 Answers ]

Im a teen and I haven't had my period yet, I noticed a brown discharge and a little blood with that... does this mean I am getting my period or is it something else? :confused:

Why haven't I gotten my period back? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a c-section 2/06 and I had bleeding for a while... it stopped then I believe I got a period after the bleeding stopped,then these past four months I haven't had a period and I'm not pregnant.. I took a test.what could be wrong? Is it due to the surgery?

Anyone heard of this? [ 24 Answers ]

Me and girl are young in college going out for not very long (less than a year) but we want to make it work even though she's leaving after a few months of the two of us and making the relationship ld... things good for a while talking once a week but then she dumps me kind of out the blue saying...

Love-- Sick of it already and haven't even started [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 17 and have never had a girlfreind and never kissed a girl either. I have lots of problems with this issue as I have had bad experiences with girls since, well ever! Firstly there was a girl wo I really liked but took many months to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. She...

View more questions Search