Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Wake Up America!
    The Borders are being dismantled. The USA is being reduced to a 3rd world country. Every one of us now in the US will have to give our wealth to the others who cross into our country and bleed us dry. That is why the congress wants this "Amnesty Bill" to pass; it opens the way for the "North American Free Trade Alliance" to make the whole of North, Central and South America ONE COUNTRY. That is why the United States is not mentioned in The Book of Daniel or Revelation when the end time events mention all the prevalent countries. America will have NO influence or affect on world events, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL BE BROKEN DOWN AND DILUTED WITH THE REST OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA. JUST SAY GOOD BY TO THE CONSTITITION AND BILL OF RIGHTS.
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 10, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Yes this is true!

I believe this because I just saw superman fly over my house last night!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 08:57 PM
    That is truly a scary situation... I don't see the need to converge all countries into one! We will no longer be the UNITED STATES of America...
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 09:01 PM
    OMG that's truly funny... very witty thinking! Hopefully this will never happen in the future or I will wake in my grave if it does!
    -

Jul 10, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Yes.. thank you!

Mag, do you also think that the pick of destiny is real? I do!

I think jack black really did stop the devil from coming to the earth and rocking us all to death... and I think he's planning to do it again... with the help of bush (ofcourse) and his secret sidekick... BORAT!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:42 AM
    In case you would like to join in ;we have similar threads ongoing on the Politics board .

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/politi...ss-107254.html
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jul 11, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Magprob,calm down.We have the European Parliament (EU),which speaks a million different languages,everyone talks from a different hymn sheet,and the time zones are all different.We cannot even agree on the weight of apples,being in kilograms,or ounces!!
    Can you imagine the nice folk of Nabraska taking orders from the nice people of Mexico?
    Er... neither can I.
    Nice joke George.What do you do in your real job? :D
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxzor50
    It could happen... but i dont think it would... i would rebel before anything that idiotic happened...
    You won't rebel any more than any other American that is ignorant of what is really going on. Hell man, you still believe in Superman!
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Haha yeah dood... believe me, I would rebel... even if I was by myself.. I wouldn't want to live to see the day that mexico, canada, and america merged... disgusting...
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 11, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxzor50
    this will not happen...

I think Bush and Satan are conspiring together to make pangea again!!!

Then, together Bush (the anti-christ) and Satan will control the world together!
    40% of bushes voters are born again christians.
    Christians put bush into power silly

America is the tower of capitalism and media and advertising and money mindedness and meddling and etc, its bound to fall anyway.
    Maybe this merge will do good things, if the other nations involved gain equal power, then conditions all round will be improved.
    This would also make america incredibly powerful, if it goes smoothly, with such huge population
    Imagine for a moment, (I know this sounds paranoid)
    An america in which constitution is gone, where freedom is a privilege, not a right, where the church is all powerful, where "sedition" and "dissent" is a crime. An america where canadians and mexicans are a lower second class, where supposed "terrorists" are imprisoned, where "neighbourhood watch" is on the lookout for ANYTHING supsicious, and due process is a joke.

It could happen you know, without constitution, and a lot of it is or has or is going to happen somewhere already anyway.
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 05:20 PM
    And no! I would never think of that happening that way, the constitution is an almighty powerful thing that I love and cherish, I would hate for it to fall, that IS what our forefathers fought for to begin with, if it fell, the revolutionary war would be in vain! >:(

Jul 11, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Just because something happening would make good things be in vain, doesn't mean it won't happen.
    Here's the weirdest possible example of my point
    Alien 2- ripley goes through, burns/shoots/explodes aliens, threatens queen, fights queen in weird robo forklift, to save little girl
    Alien 3- little girl dies at start of movie.

Well, that's the last movie I watched lolz, so don't blame me for using it as an example!
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Umm.. don't worry.. I was never too into the whole aliens thing lol..

Good point... but I mean, americans should stand up for once and actually be Americans if this is an actual plan... If america, mexico, and canada merge, who would rule? Do you actually think Bush would keep office? Hah! He'd be killed, we would probably be communist before you know it! With the Constitution gone, anything could happen...

Jul 11, 2007, 05:29 PM
    What's wrong with communist?
    Sounds like the australia dilema
    Polititian A or politian B
    We have to decide who's the worst one, and vote for the other
    So for you guys itd be... Communism or Capitalism?
    Frankly, they both suck.
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Because Democracy pwns dood...

We are free, do you actually want to wake up and have someone tell you what you have to eat? What you have to buy, what job you have to get, who you have to hang out with, if you are or aren't going to have friends?

Jul 11, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Sounds like democracy to me.
    That's exactly what the media does, just more subversivly.
    -

Jul 11, 2007, 05:51 PM
    But you don't have to listen to them... they don't tell you what to eat, and you don't have to do it... Everyone thinks that the Media rules this country... and their exactly right... but its only because you guys let the media rule you... I don't do what anyone tells me, in fact I do exactly the opposite...

Jul 11, 2007, 06:50 PM
    That means they control what u do too
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    The Borders are being dismantled. The USA is being reduced to a 3rd world country. Every one of us now in the US will have to give our wealth to the others who cross into our country and bleed us dry. That is why the congress wants this "Amnesty Bill" to pass; it opens the way for the "North American Free Trade Alliance" to make the whole of North, Central and South America ONE COUNTRY. That is why the United States is not mentioned in The Book of Daniel or Revelation when the end time events mention all the prevalent countries. America will have NO influence or affect on world events, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL BE BROKEN DOWN AND DILUTED WITH THE REST OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA. JUST SAY GOOD BY TO THE CONSTITITION AND BILL OF RIGHTS.
    The rights of americans have been diminishing slowly over the last 8 years. Remember The Patriot Act? But I agree with you in the rage/anger/frustration towards what this Amnesty Bill will do. My step father and I have had many long talks about this subject as of late. It's disgusting what people will let the government get away with. I think it's time the american people get together and fight for their country - and I'm not talking about in some other country, but here in this country, in their home land!

Not to burst your bubble or anything... but... when the book of Daniel & Revelation were written America did not exist and that is why it was not mentioned.

But surprisingly, I do agree with you on the rest of it. People need to pay attention to what's going on. But sadly, they bask in their ignorance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive Saliva When I Wake Up [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Some morning I am forced to wake up at 4:30- 5:00 in the morning because I have such an excessive amount of saliva I can't sleep. I can not continuously swallow it because not only will I be swallowing every second, I will also feel the build-up of saliva in my stomach. I often spend...

Mouth Dry every time I wake up [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to know what does it mean when every time I weak up from sleeping my mouth is always dry. Its like I have to go run and get something to drink. Then on top of that I be feeling really bad. Can someone please email me back soon Thank You

Looking for artist of songs wake me up and don't cry to me [ 1 Answers ]

Hey - I have recently heard 2 songs by the same artist(band), I need to find out who sings them. Sounds like a woman with raspy voice singing lead, but there is definitely a band backing her. In don't cry to me it goes like this... So Don't cry to me. - If you loved me, You would be heeeere...

Don't Wake Me I'm Dreamin' [ 1 Answers ]

There's this old song that's goes "turn off the lights and unplug the phone" And then it goes into Don't wake me I'm dreamin And there harmonizing in it... so yeah a:confused: little help please?

Limit Wake [ 1 Answers ]

What should I look for in a boat design that limits wake?

View more questions Search