Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Very very very sad
    I feel extremely sad and lonely; so much that it scares me. Even though people care, I have never felt more alone in the universe.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Do u have any friends?
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitah_xx
    do u have any friends?
    Lots

Jul 10, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Then just talk to them and hang out and stuff... are you depresed about something because I got lots of people around me too and I'm lonely but I'm kind of sad because I'm missing sum1
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 08:31 PM
    I wou;d say that maybe just try and cheer up like my signature says... and your friends do care so are you depressed in anyway or wats rong>

Jul 10, 2007, 08:35 PM
    its not that I'm depressed I'm just having regrets about doing something I wish I had of done a few months ago but I just have to keep faith and that's what u should do.. I know it gets hard but eventually you will bee OK =]
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Meecy, we all feel like this at times. It is completely normal; you just have to wake up one morning, put a smile on your face and start over!

Jul 10, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Qood advice is easier said then done but when u finally do realize, it will save u 4rm alott of pain && set u free
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Jul 10, 2007, 09:34 PM
    If you believe in Jesus... man he is one and only truest and most loyal friend you'll ever find. Seek him for advice and he will grant you it the next thing you know. With him, you'll never feel lonely again.
    You could also try some motivational music... a song I like is: See The Sun, by Trance Blackman. (the euro smooth mix is good).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sad about ex [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-bf recently broke up with his ex and we began talking again. We hadn't talked since 10 months prior. But it felt nice talking with him again! So he called/texted me for a few weeks but always after 10pm and usually drunk, then finially one night we hung out( innocent), and he hasn't called...

Sad in nj [ 2 Answers ]

My husband of 2 years and relationship togther of 10 years, we have a 7 year old son and twins (first marriage 21). Together we're amazing. Best friends. I love him to death. Huge fight, words exchanged, lots of cursing, he left last Sunday and never came back. It will be aweek this Sunday. My...

Sad me again. [ 8 Answers ]

So if anyone has read my last question you would know that I am still in love with my ex boyfriend. I had planned on cutting him out of my life until we were having a friendly conversation... all was going very well (as friends) but now we haven't talked in like 5 days so today I decided to just...

Sad [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love.. well I'm pretty sure I am.. I have plans to marry the guy *hopefully* someday. I say hopefully because I don't want to do it until I graduate college, and I'm only a freshman in collge now. He makes me so happy, he's the one person that I know I can always confide in. I trust him...

View more questions Search