Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 10, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Putting a relaxer
    Ok So I Was Thikning About Doing My Own Relaxer In My Hair... Ive Been Going To The Salon To Get Them But I Really Can't Afford Them... My Friend Told Me That I Could Get A Box Relaxer For About 8 Dollars But Im Kind of Scared Because I Don't Want My Hair To Fall Out... What Should I Do? Should I Buy A Kids One? Or Just A Grown Up One That's Just Normal Not Super Strong... I Don't Know If This Will Help But Im Mixed Black And White And My Hair Is Thick Only At The Roots Becsasue Of New Growth... The Only Reason Why I Want To Put Another Relxaer Is Because I Can't Do Anything With My Hair Because In The Heat The Edges And Roots Get Wavy.. When I Have A Relaxer I Don't Have To Worry About All That... Or Touvhing Up My Edges Everyday..
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Yea I know exactly what you mean because I'm mixed with black puerto rican and cuban and I got that CURLY puerto rican hair and the nappy black hair and then when its straight the cuban blood in me makes it silky lol it don't make sense but yea anywayzzzzzz... if you don't know what your doing then I don't think you should play around with your hair because you don't want it to fall out.. I flat iron my hair everyday and it sweats out alott at the ends and in the back at the roots but that's the kind of hair that god gave you so u just got to be grateful that you even got hair lol well just TRY to keep going to the salon unless you can get a trusted friend or sum1 that knows what their doing to do your hair for you and if you really want to do it yourself then you should get a mild relaxer, and yea maybe even the kids relaxer lol... well good luck!

Jul 10, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Thanks... It Sucks My Hair... I Mean Im Grateful And All But When The Summer Comes Its So Hard To Maintain... Its Aggravating Having To Touch Up The Roots Every Single Day... But I Think I Will Do The Kids... I Just Hate Paying 70 Dollars For A Relaxer That I Could Probably Do At Home...

Jul 10, 2007, 08:29 PM
    yea I know how u feel.. id bee puttin a relaxer in my hair too except I like to wear it curly sometimes because it looks pretty but yea just consider it a blessin because lots of people wish they had hair like us.. why I don't know but yea =]

Jul 10, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Hey... Wait My Hair Doesn't Get Curly Anymore... It Just Gets Stupid Wavy When Its Wet... Do You Go To The Salon To Get The Realaxer?? What Do You Use?

Jul 10, 2007, 08:33 PM
    My Hair Use To Be Curly I Use To Have Tight Curls And Now I Wish It Was Still Curly Instead Of Wavy Because I Have To Wear It Straight Because The Wave Is Ugly... But I Know What Tyou Mean... I Don't Ever Do Anything With My Hair And Girls Be Like Oh If I Had Your Hair It Would Always Be Done... Im Like Well You Say That Now But Once You Have My Hair It's a Whole Different Story

Jul 10, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Yea people don't know until they step into your shoes... well I don't remember what my mom put in my hair because it was the night before valentines day last year and I was really tired.. all I remember was that it was mild but wateva I used didn't even work, probably because my mom didn't do it rite.. I think I used 'just for me' but then aqain I really don't know

Jul 10, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Oh Man... I Don't Think I Could Do Just For Me... Im 21... Lol

Jul 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I know it don't work I used that when I was 4.. I just can't remember tha name but if I heard it then I would know

Jul 10, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Ah Ha...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage putting a name on [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am just asking how much it costs to put another person on a mortgage Thanks a rough guide will do

Putting myself out there [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent years waiting for people to ask me out. It finally happens about 3 months ago, and I actually like the guy so it goes somewhere. However, he recently broke up with me because apparently he misses the single life. I'm quite shy when it comes to being forward and introducing myself. I...

Does she like me? Or are her friends putting her off? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm going out with a girl, and I'm really happy, she seems to like me, as she is herself around me. But when she is with her friends, she seems different, she told me it's because she's shy, and I'm the first proper boyfriend she's had, that's OK, but she wants to stop seeing me because she...

Putting on the weight [ 1 Answers ]

What foods can make you gain weight, that have no fats, if you have become ill but have lots of protein and calcium. Which are also tasty as say fast foods. As I like fast foods, but I would like something with more nutrition and quick and easy to make, or even better a ready made meal. I suffer...

Putting her down? [ 12 Answers ]

My dog,a schnauzer terrier cross, has been acting very funny latley She's always been a great dog, good with adults and children, Bit the other day she nearly bit my mom. She's nearly 9 years old And the just day I was petting her, and went straight for my hand she Would have made a nasty hole...

View more questions Search