Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheizsored Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:44 PM
    New York sol
    If the credit card was accepted in 99/2000, no agreements to pay thereafter, is the SOL up as far as the courts are concerned??
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:02 AM
    I read here, "In New York, the statute of limitations for filing a debt collection lawsuit is six years, counting from the date of default. The date of default is roughly 30 days after you last made a payment."

Also check the similar question links at the bottom of this page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the SOL [ 9 Answers ]

First of all I live in Ontario Canada I have numerous debts and from reading this area I have seen 6 year SOL and 2 year S0L as of jan 04 what is it? Also (two parter here) to my understanding someone can make a statement of claim against you up to 6 years (or 2 years depending on the first part...

Sol [ 2 Answers ]

What are the SOL for judgments in the state of NY, I recently filed a small claims for monies that are being executed through my husbands payroll for an old medical bill. Monies that should have been originally paid by insurance. When this originally went to court I was not given enough time...

SOL in New York [ 3 Answers ]

What is the SOL for credit card debt in New York? How do I find out if SOL has run out on a debt? Do the collection agencies or law firms have to supply proof that SOL has not run out?

Sol [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I need help. I live in Tennessee and need to know when the SOL begins exactly. Thank you, Debby

Sol [ 5 Answers ]

What is the sol on debt in Oklahoma?

View more questions Search