Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IloveNoahWest Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
    I think he likes me but I am not sure!
    I have this guy that I like. He used to come into my job all the time to see me. He came up to me and told me that he liked me and asked me for my number, I gave it to him. We went out once but still talked on the phone. He calls me sometimes and I call him. He told me a few months ago that he is getting married. I know his family and a few of his friends and they all told me that there isn't any fiancé. At first I thought he just wasn't interested and that was his way of telling me to get lost. The thing is, he gets mad if I go out with any other guy or talk to another guy. He will every so often talk to me about sex. The last time I talked to him on the phone he told me he was getting married and to stop calling him. He tells me to stop calling him often but will call me and talk to me. But he asked me why I keep calling him when he told me to stop. He even said that I wait a week then call him. He even said that it isn't that he doesn't like me or that he is mad at me. He just said that he can't have friends that are girls. But he would talk to me if he sees me out in public and even said that he would see me around when he hung up the phone. My friend told me that she thinks he is one of these people that wants to be reasured how I feel about him. She even said that he has the personality that he wants to be reasured but doesn't want to show his feelings for what ever reason. We drove by his house one day and I saw him standing out there and we turned around to go back and when we did he was leaning out there against his post with his arm in his lap like he was thinking with a smile on his face looking at us. I want to go out with him but I am afraid to ask him. What should I do?
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2007, 10:15 PM
    I think you should ask him if he really likes you privately and if he says yes then say then why haven't you asked me out yet?
    Dana Bandle Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveNoahWest
    I have this guy that I like. He used to come into my job all the time to see me. He came up to me and told me that he liked me and asked me for my number, I gave it to him. We went out once but still talked on the phone. He calls me sometimes and I call him. He told me a few months ago that he is getting married. I know his family and a few of his friends and they all told me that there isn't any fiance. At first I thought he just wasn't interested and that was his way of telling me to get lost. The thing is, he gets mad if I go out with any other guy or talk to another guy. He will every so often talk to me about sex. The last time I talked to him on the phone he told me he was getting married and to stop calling him. He tells me to stop calling him often but will call me and talk to me. But he asked me why I keep calling him when he told me to stop. He even said that I wait a week then call him. He even said that it isn't that he doesn't like me or that he is mad at me. He just said that he can't have friends that are girls. But he would talk to me if he sees me out in public and even said that he would see me around when he hung up the phone. My friend told me that she thinks he is one of these people that wants to be reasured how I feel about him. She even said that he has the personality that he wants to be reasured but doesn't want to show his feelings for what ever reason. We drove by his house one day and I saw him standing out there and we turned around to go back and when we did he was leaning out there against his post with his arm in his lap like he was thinking with a smile on his face looking at us. I want to go out with him but I am afraid to ask him. What should I do?
    Sounds like a jerk & don't waste your time even thinking about him. Move on quickly. He is full of head games. Dana
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 10, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveNoahWest
    He told me a few months ago that he is getting married. I know his family and a few of his friends and they all told me that there isn't any fiance... The thing is, he gets mad if I go out with any other guy or talk to another guy... The last time I talked to him on the phone he told me he was getting married and to stop calling him. He tells me to stop calling him often but will call me and talk to me.
    Tell Noah West to make like his arc and float back East...
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Tell Noah West to make like his arc and float back East...

HAHAHAHAHAHA:D YOU ARE A CHARACTER:cool:... I'LL TELL YA THAT MUCH... LOL:p
    IloveNoahWest Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Thanks for everyone's opinion on this matter. Still figuring some things out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like him but he likes her [ 33 Answers ]

I just feel so lonely. I like this guy and he likes someone else. I've liked him for a couple of years now and it just kills me every time I see him. I think he's bit of a player because he knows lots of girls. We are family friends so I see him quite a bit and he is always quiet around me and...

How to know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

He likes me! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this guy that I think of as NOTHING more than a friend. I've never given any inclination that he meant anything more. Well, now he's trying to get more friendly and I've tried telling him that I'm not interested-i just got divorced, have a 3 mo. Old and-my life is just a mess...

View more questions Search