Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AvantReese Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Body Parts 80s or 90s movie
    I've been trying to figure out what this movie is for quite some time. I used to rent it when I was younger so I'm thinking it's a late 80s movie, could be earlier, could be later. I really don't remember much of it, but here's what I do remember: The main character is a teenage boy. He has body parts from different people in a freezer (can't remember how he got them). Body parts are made into a woman. Made woman ends up going to some party or high school dance.

The movie is not called "Body Parts" though for some reason that wants to stick out in my head when I think of it. It's not really a scary movie, I'd say more on the teen-comedy sci-fi b-move kind of line.

Oh and my sister remembers that at the end both the boy and the girl are chopped up in the freezer with maybe their heads talking to each other.

Solved! I also posted this on the imdb boards and found out it is called Frankenhooker!
    Dana Bandle Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:21 PM
    I'll try to rememberto never rent that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s or 90s movie [ 2 Answers ]

Watched It When I Was Younger With Brother And Sister But They Don't Remember It. I Remember Spring Fling Being The Title But Can't Find It Any Where So That Might Not Be It. The Movie Takes Place At A Hotel And The Owners Daughter's Birthday Is Coming Up I Think It Was Her Sweet 16. I Believe...

Dinosoar movie of the 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a kid and I can't find the name It is about theses kids not sure how many about 2-3 and they get sucked in or go into this television were it takes them to the time of the dinosaors and the only way for the kids to get back is to help the dinosoars by saving a female dinosoar...

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search