Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuppa10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Middle School
    I'm starting middle school this fall and I want some advice on how to handle it, I've read all the books and websites, but I need more!
    Confused
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2007, 06:29 PM
    You don't "handle" middle shool you go with the flow it's exactly like 5th grade right. I mean grades wise the tests get harder but you get smarter. Social wise be yourself and just go with the flow that's how I got through it. Just don't ever yell. LOL
    Super16 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:42 PM
    If you go with the flow then you might just get yourself introuble, right no I am going to be a junior in high school and, for advise for middle school I'd say be yourself, school is all about learning, not just meeting new people, but ots one step closer to granduating. But this is my opinion.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Even if u don't have friends just focus on studying. Going with the flow sounds stupid but it worked for me last year I'm in 7th grade now. If u do that it will all be fine and before u know it you'll b happy as can be!
    Super16 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 07:15 PM
    That basically what I just said.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Just like I told sum1 else... middle skool isn't really that big of a deal... I survived it! High school is the thing to be worried about because of gossiping,back stabbing and just straight up DRAMA.. well good luck and before you know it you will be graduating lol
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 09:58 PM
    All right I just did 6th grade. Be careful on who you hang out with. There is a lot of girls that will definitely get you caught up in the drama. But you have nothing to worry about. It will be over so fast it just flows. I have heard that this will probably be the easiest year because in 6th grade you just review what you have learned over the years. Goodluck and don't worry you will do fine. And high school is when you need to worry about the drama so have fun.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 11, 2007, 12:45 AM
    It's not different. Everyone is taller that's it. No pranks or bullies really. If there is one then what is he going to do ? Punch you in front of everyone? No... Nothing is different. Oh and by the way this is the time to make friends with people. Don't get into some serious girlfriend/boyfriend relationship because it won't work out at this age. I've seen a couple claim to be together for the whole year but only go out once... Yeaaah not hard just get to know people and how they act. Then talk to the ones you think are your type of people.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Yea basically the drama is the only thing you need to be worried about and becareful who your friends with because people get caught up real easily and they change in a minute.. I went to middle school with most of the people I went to elementary with and they turned on me once they had a chance to be popular so just be careful what you say to people and be careful who you trust
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Don't worry about it, the scariest thing that will happen in Middle School is that people change sometimes, if you don't make it a big deal it won't be ! I'm going to high school next year, I'm not worried :)
    Amaryllis Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:31 AM
    For me, middle school was almost exactly like 5th grade. I practically knew everyone in my class from the first day. ^__^ It's really not a big deal; don't worry about it! Just don't try to grow up too soon; you just look like an idiot when you claim you have a boy/girlfriend at this age.
    ghostexpert900 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 07:55 PM

I starting sixth grade and I'm siked I know people all my friends are going. My brother moved in with us(he lived with his dad) we have different dads but same mom.He didn't know anybody there and he had my mom drop him off and after school she calle him said illl come get you and he said he was walking home with his friends. So he made like 20 friends in one day don't be scared be siked I'm not nervous and I'm going into the first of middle school.

Love Kaiti
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

Jul 30, 2010, 08:39 PM

Sit with people you knew at first. As you meet new people try hanging out with different people. Be yourself and don't act phony... By being yourself you will feel comfortable enough to do anything
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 31, 2010, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexpert900 View Post
    I starting sixth grade and im siked i know people all my friends are going. My brother moved in with us(he lived with his dad) we have different dads but same mom.He didnt know anybody there and he had my mom drop him off and after school she calle him said illl come get you and he said he was walking home with his friends. So he made like 20 friends in one day dont be scared be siked im not nervous and im going into the first of middle school.

Love Kaiti
    This is posted on a 3 year old thread. I don't think the OP is worried about middle school anymore.
    mia469 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 02:18 PM

Well I'm going into middle school to and it's going to be my first time I just wanted know if there was. A teacher out there that can type me back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 16, 2010, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mia469 View Post
    well i'm going into middle school to and it's going to be my first time i just wanted know if ther was. A teacher out there that can type me back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!
    If you like your more then welcome to start a new thread (ask a question) and you will get more responses then posting on old threads. Good Luck.
    scenekid Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 12:16 PM
    hey I'm in 7th grade right now its not all that hard or scary you do get nervous at first but the second day I didn't want to leave so I joined a after school program that doesn't get out until 6:15pm you should join band or sports or anything you like my school is NAME OF SCHOOL EDITED we are a music artistic and cooking school so my advice is to join something you like ^/^
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Nov 24, 2010, 08:01 PM

Middle school isn't hard unless you make it that way. You'll enjoy as long as you hang with the right growd, do your studies, don't give in to peer pressure, and have good behavior. Trust me making good grades and having ood behavior will let you do a lot of things in middle school coming from a pro! *cough* me *cough* lol But it may be hard the first couple of days but after that it will be a piece of cake! Goodluck!
    -7th grader-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 19 Answers ]

I need tips eny tips even if there stupid I don't care tips tips tips!! :)

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

What are some exsperaines that you had and don't want eny body else to go through in middle school tell me how to avoid them and I want to find a new best friend how do I do that!!

Middle school dating [ 50 Answers ]

I like this guy and I want to go out with him. I don't want to be sexual <definately not> but I want him to be my boyfriend. In your own opinion, is middle school too young for dating?

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search