Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Do you need a parent to get an ear piercing?
    I have three holes in each ear and I have a cartilage piercing but I want a fourth hole in my ear and my mom said no but do I need her approval to get it done?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 05:02 PM
    If you are under the age of consent (which is usually 18) you need parental consent for any piercing or tattoo you get. No consent, no piercing. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good reason to get an ear piercing? [ 12 Answers ]

My mom says the only way I can get a piercing is that I can give her a good answer. Im 14 and can't get a piercing. What's a good answer?

Industrial Ear Piercing [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I got my industrial done about 4 days ago. After the guy pierced it he sent me on my merry way and didn't give me any aftercare instructions. Can someone who has had this done and it has healed nicely for them give me some advice? Also, on an average how long does it take this piercing to...

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

View more questions Search