Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carey1810 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Install a toilet in existing concrete slab
    How far do I go out from the exterior wall? What do I cut the concrete with?

Thanks!!
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jul 10, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Usually You Need 13" Out But You Have To Consider If Your Adding A Studed Wall Or Not, And Sheetrock,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New toilet over existing slab [ 1 Answers ]

Am planning to install a toilet over an existing slab in an existing workout room, but am builing a floor 8 inches above the slab. Is this enough drop for the plumbing or will I have to jackhammer the slab to run pipe under the slab?

Using existing tub drain line in concrete slab [ 4 Answers ]

I am installing a new whirlpool tub in place of an existing conventional tub. The old sink drain terminates into a concrete slab. The new sink drain will be at least 2 feet from the old. What are my options? Is there anyway of tieing in the new drain into the old drain without taking up all the...

Installing a toilet in concrete slab [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, This is a great forum. I was wondering if you could offer me some advice? I am converting part of my garage into a bathroom. I will be busting up the concrete and running a new 3'' pipe for the toilet. My question is regarding the vent. How far away can I be really? There is an existing...

Toilet install on slab [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a toilet flange onto the waste pipe coming out of the slab. The closet flange I purchased slides down around the outside of the waste pipe. My question is inorder to place the flange at the proper height above the slab, do I remove the concrete around the waste pipe so the...

View more questions Search