Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
    how do i get a flatter tummy?
    I want my tummy to be flat and for the love-handles to go away before school starts in August.. does anyone have sum advice?
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 10, 2007, 05:11 PM
    I Was Going To Ask The Same Question... Ive Been Walking For About An Half An Hour A Day And Then When I Come Home I Do Crunches(about 30) And I Don't Eat Anything After 7... But Right Now Im Cheating Im Eating Peaches... I Hope This Works! :)
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 05:48 PM
    I'm doing the same thing trying to lose weight before school and I already lost a good amount, but what I do is I walk for about 2 miles a day on a treadmill and I eat well, hardly any sweets almost all fruit and vegies:D and I drink water (and flavored) hardly any soda... hope it works for you too!:)
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 10, 2007, 05:54 PM
    When Did You Start To Exercise Depressedhelp? For How Long Now?
    hayabusakid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Depressed hel has pretty much got it sussed but you can push it further by totally cutting out junk like sweets and soda, drinking plenty of water and lots of fruit and veg. Also if you want results faster try (forget th word for it now lol) but its where you go on a tredmill or a jog and walk for a minute then run flat out for a minute then keep repeating it... works well. Anyone know what that's called the name escapes me.
    hayabusakid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:53 AM
    HIIT thts what its called lol high intensity interval training. Look it up

High-intensity interval training - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like hayabusa kid came through with some good advice lol
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
    The key to losing fat is creating a caloric deficit. That involves reducing the amount of calories you're consuming every day and exercising. Focus on eating lean meats, whole grains, leafy green veggies, fruits, legumes, etc.
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 02:17 PM
    To lose love handles a good exercise that you can do is kick boxing, you can even do it in the pool so your getting a resistance. Worked for me. In the pool.. Kick to the front, the back, then kick outwards and bring your leg down so your getting a resistance from the water and your working your thighs now too! As far as your stomach crunches and an exercise that gets your heart rate up, like aerobics. And make sure your stomach is tight for any exercise you do so you'll always be using your stomach muscles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Tightening tummy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I'm thirteen years old, and over the past year or so, I've lost about 27 pounds. Yeah, it's amazing, and I'm glad, but sometimes I look in the mirror and don't see myself the way I wish I did. Especially my stomach - I wish I could get it flat. So I was just wondering - is there...

Big tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I really want to know how to get rid of my tummy my whole body is fine, its just I have a little tummy which is annoying because you can see it . I have really tried to get rid of it but everyone is giving me different types of advice I need one which I could stick 2 help! My tummy shows when...

Bump or tummy? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks along, on my 4th pregnancy. I just quit smoking a week ago tomorrow. I have already started to develop a bit of a tummy. I can't button my pants anymore and have moved to the schnazzy elasta-jeans... My question is this. I have heard about women getting bigger more quick with second or...

Tummy flu [ 1 Answers ]

What's best medication for a tummy flu? How good is Oseltemuvon capsule?

View more questions Search