Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    man-whore2k7 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 02:17 PM
    What does she like?
    I have started dating this girl and she is good-looking, great personality, great sense of humour, all the works, but I don't know what she is in to. She does have her kinky sides but then she also has her good girl side. Whenever she is kinky she would go for anything, but then her good side would kick in and think that it's a bit much. With the information I have given you can you please help me to find out what kind of stuff she would be into?

If you need any more information, just ask.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 10, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Hello.

Maybe when she is being kinky you push for a little more then she wants to give, if you add drugs or drinking it could also be why she acts kinky then backs off.

She might also be playing hard to get. Making you want her then backing off. A Ladies true power. Get the Guy thinking with his lower head and then take advantage of us hehehe.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 10, 2007, 03:46 PM
    She's definitely playing hard to get. She doesn't want to seem easy. But I'm guessing once both of you have dated a while she will change.
    Most girls, including myself have two sides. We know when to act kinky and when to be good girls.
    Don't expect her to be kinky all the time.
    Good Luck :)

Jul 11, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Thanks you guys, muchly appretiated, I'm meeting her in a couple of weeks again so I'll see what happens and update you all. Thanks again
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Two words:ask her?
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Just follow her lead...

Jul 12, 2007, 03:55 PM
    But if I were to ask her then she may go into her good girl side n then it would all go **** up really
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 05:12 AM
    If you just started dating with her maybe its too early to worry about this just yet.

Just ask her. Eventually she'll tell you. Most likely anyway.

Jul 15, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Yestaday I just had a conv with her and she said she just wanted to get crazy with me, so I think I found out what she likes (basically everythin ;) )
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Yeah... just make sure she feels you will listen to any of her kinks and desires... she may know you won't do all of them but if she knows you won't laugh at her or worse she will open up and tell them to you. Keep in mind this is a two way street so you may have to do the same.

Jul 16, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Yeah thanku everyone and even if she wanted to experiment or woteva I still wouldn't laugh because that's just disrespectful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search