Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gymnastsass Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Name suggestions for a red and white female husky
    We just got a red and whit husky she is in dyer need of a name. Can you please offer some?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Go to the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802
    Scroll down to ''A name'' and follow the links.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Iris
    Isis
    Niobe
    Nikita

Im a fan of mythological/egyptian names for such unique and beautiful animals.
    gvellianitis Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Here are a few names you may like! Angel, Lucy, Bear, Ruby, Gigi, Sadie, Zoe, Grace or Gracie, Dixie, Daisy, Ginger, Jazz or Jazzy, Scarlett, Lady, Star, Trinity, Molly, Trixie, Lexi, Lilly, Teka, Sassy, Tasha, Jasmine, Bailey, Heidi, Abby, Sheba, Hannah, Joy, Missy, Brandy, Sable, Shelby, Roxy, Willow. Chrystal, Jewel, Casey, Greta, Emma, Haley, Madison, Dazzle, Jade, Cassie, Chloe, Keisha, Lacy, Zena, Charmin, Sasha, Chastity, Diamond, Bella, Lola, Shasta, Kelsey, Kiara, Kiana, Kira, Tessa, Shimmer, Cheyenne, Chelsea. Hope this helps!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 25, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Off the top of my head:

Samoa, Serendipity (aka: Sara), Foxy, Katarina Von Fluffinstein, Peaches, Naomi, Gumbo, Saige, Scarlett, Fiona, Lobster, Persephone, Alexandrite, Swirl, Jasmin, Tasha, Millie, Tigger, Pixie, Ramona, Layla, Simone, Riley, Red Rover, Olive
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Jul 25, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Santa Paws
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 03:35 PM
    A favorite name of mine... Friends got a german shorthair for free, her name is Freebie!!
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 26, 2007, 11:14 PM
    With her colouring she reminds me of the reddish brown tones used in some photographs usually depicting old homes. Sepia (See-pee-ah). Crimson. Cherise. Aura. Aurora. Rosa. She sounds beautiful!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 11:18 PM
    Katarina Von Fluffinstein
    Oh my god that's hilarious. I think I might actually name my next dog that... lol
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 11:24 PM
    My favorite animal name is AK47... AK for short! That's a machine gun if you are wondering.
    Spark80 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 09:06 AM
    My wife and I have a female red and white Husky too! Her name is Kayla. One of my wife's cousins had one as well named Jules, they lost her to Diabetes :(
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 7, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Here are some that I like with her coloring. It depends on her personality, though:

Sienna (laid back dog), Pippie (if her feet are red, ears are red, and she's not so laid back), Blaze, Apricot, Cayenne, Chili, Freckles, and Gobi

With her heritage, here are some great names:

Mushka, Sabaka (means dog in Russian), Aksana, Sashenka (means protector)
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2007, 10:39 AM
    I hope that poor puppy had a name long before this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell rth230b - 4 wire two red and two white [ 8 Answers ]

I replaced my old mercury thermostat last fall with a honeywell rth230b digital model and furnace worked fine all winter, now that I am trying to use my air conditioner its like the thermostat does not recognize cool. I have 4 wires two red and two white, one of the Red wires I have plugged into...

I have black red White wire in the ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

I have black red and white wires in the ceiling and blue black white and green on the fan which do I hook up to which?

Voltage potential between white & red [ 3 Answers ]

Hello hvac gurus. I realize this might now be the place to post this, but I'm stuck... We'd like to power a small device (tiny tiny current <20ma... connected to standard thermostat wiring) using the typical supply from the furnace. Is there any standard, or typical voltage potential measured...

White stuff on red brick patio [ 4 Answers ]

Its powdery, white and I can't get rid of it. What is it and how can I get rid of it?

White boxes with red x's [ 1 Answers ]

I have MSN 8. When I receive e-mails, or pictures on the web-sites, all I get blank box with a small box and a red x in the upper left hand corner. Does anyone know how I can correct this? Going nuts! :-/

View more questions Search