Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Troubled Teen 13 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Everybody is changing at my school ! What to do?
    Everyone Seems To Be Different. I Feel Like I'm Losing My True Friends And There Should Be No Reason. Has Anyone Else Been THrough My Phase??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 10, 2007, 09:48 AM
    It's called puberty and everyone goes through it.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 10, 2007, 09:50 AM
    It hαppens, people grow, people chαnge.. especiαlly αt α young αge you wαnt to explore new things, you mαy be one of the "lαte bloomers" αnd feel like your being left behind-- don't worry I wαs there once.. mαke new friends, join αfter school αctivities: sports, debαte teαm, mαthletes -- whαtever interests you. Keeping yourself α) busy αnd b) meeting new people...
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 11, 2007, 02:45 PM
    I know EXACTLY what you're talking about... in fact, it makes me feel better to know that someone else is going through it too! I just finished my first year of high school, and since the day I started, I felt like all my friends had moved on and left me behind for new ones. Actually, I nearly cried while waiting in line to get my books because I felt so, I don't know, almost lonely. But, eventually, I talked to them about how I felt. I told them that high school seemed to make them completely different people, and I wanted them to be their old selves again. To my surprise, they told me they thought I had changed too! We laughed about it, and now we're the best of friends again :) . I guess it was just because we were all nervous about the change of schools. I'm sure this happened to you for the same reason, and it's perfectly normal. Just try to relax and remember that everyone else is going through the same thing and felt the same way. It's especially hard for girls who are more in touch with their emotions, and take the changes a little bit harder than guys do. Some girls even try to hide their feelings of insecurity, so it may seem like you're the only one who feels this way, but trust me, I do too!
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Yea I went through that too.. its just a part of life, your growing up and changing and so is everyone else! Nuthin ever stays the same! Life is full of change and sometimes you just got to go along with it and move on
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 06:05 AM
    People change all the time, Maybe its you who changing for example you don't like thinks your friends like anymore but what I am saying is that it can go both ways. The only way to resolve your differences is to talk...
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubled Teen 13
    Everyone Seems To Be Different. I Feel Like I'm Losing My True Friends And There Should Be No Reason. Has Anyone Else Been THrough My Phase ???
    I hope its not me you feel like your losing!
    I'll allwaiis be here for you! X
    Troubled Teen 13 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2007, 02:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shy_girl
    I hope its not me u feel like ur loosing!
    I'll allwaiis be here 4 u! x
    Nah shy_girl its deffo not u
    Don't worry
    I sorted out the problem with the other person
    Thank you FOR UR POST X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Changing the outside unit vs. Changing the whole system [ 7 Answers ]

My outside unit leaks Freon and needs to be replaced. The system is about 9-10 years old. Initially, the contractor gave me a $2500 estimate to change the outside unit to a new Trane XR14. When the written estimate came, it included changing the coil and fan package inside (it's a ceiling unit)...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

Changing Last Name [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I are planning to get married within the next year. However, neither of us wish to keep our current last name. Is it possible to create a new last name at the time of marriage and if so where could I find more information? We are living in Indianapolis, IN. I am a citizen and my...

Changing OS, ME to XP? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am considering finally getting ME off my system and going to XP. My system runs pretty good ( I try to keep it as clean and lean as possible) except for all the ME quirks that are well known: error screens, restarts, improper shutdows, software conflicts, etc. I was going to wait...

View more questions Search