Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qazwsx82 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Restaurant job
    Im a teen looking for a part time job... and I'm planning on working at a restaurantbut I have no work experience. I have my resume done and all but I have no idea how to apply fofr the job? Like who should I ask? What do I say? :o haha and what should I wear to an interview? If I do get one
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Jul 10, 2007, 08:13 AM
    This link should help you with some of the preparation ( I haven't read it all the way just scanned over it) The Ultimate Guide to Job Interview Preparation . I don't know if it tells you what to wear in there but I would dress professionally even though it is a restaurant; the reason I say this is because it tells them that you want the job and that you are taking it seriously. Have some questions of your own ready for them about their company, what you are going to do, what positions are open, etc... As for the how to find a job. There are many ways to do this. You could look online at places such as Monster.com. Look at the restaurant itself to see if it has a now hiring sign there. There is also the way of going straight up to the restaurant or place and asking for the manager and asking if there is a position open or if you could get an interview. Oh, and also smile and try to remain professional; it will leave a good impression on the person you are talking to and may get you hired :). Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restaurant /Lounge Investors [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was raised in London and found success at a very young age as a restaurant, bar and lounge consultant. He has set up many successful and well known business during his time in London. About 5 years ago he took a position as head of restaurant/bars of a large and successful hotel group...

Looking for restaurant investors. [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have started a limited-service restaurant and we're currently looking for investors, but it's been hard. I don't want to pay a few grand to go in front of some angel capitalists. Any suggestions?

Budget for advertising for new restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a rule of thumb or real-life experience to use for how much I ought to budget for advertising for a newly opened restaurant to get my tickets turning over the way I need it to? Thanks in advance for any and all good advice!

Hurt in a Restaurant [ 6 Answers ]

Last Sunday I had dinner in a rather expensive restaurant. We had some of their very crusty bread, and I had finally one end piece of the bread and while biting into it I felt a sharp pain that went away shortly thereafter. The next morning I had really bad pain in my mouth and went to the...

Restaurant Name [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to open a take-out/delivery type of steakhouse and I've come up with the name Bully's. And have a bull as the logo that looks like a bully. But someone told me that that sends the wrong message,can anyone please help. I would really appreciate as many replies to this as possible as like a...

View more questions Search