Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlm3cjm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Husband feels like he's cheating with me when he's not
    Last week, my husband started staying at a friends house because he was dealing with a problem that he had to figure out. Finally last night he talked to me and told me that for about a year now he's been feeling like when he's with me that he's cheating on someone else. He doesn't understand why and there isn't anybody that he's thinking about. He wants to date me again to see if maybe he can feel the way he used to about me again. I want to know what I should do to help him. We have 2 children and my husband and kids are my life. I don't want to lose him but I can't figure out why he feels the way he does. We are going on a date soon but I don't want to mess things up. I want him to fall in love with me again. Please help me!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 07:48 AM
    That would pi$$ me off. How childish,of course things are not the same as when you dated. You have a different set of responsibilities. How dare he leave you and your children. What is he teaching your children? I would tell him to get his a$$ back home or I was filing for a divorce. Are you sure there is no one else? And this is just his way of slowly breaking it to you. You need to assert yourself and sit him down and tell him what you want and expect. After all it is your marriage too.
    jlm3cjm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:15 PM
    I'm quite sure there is no one else. I don't agree on the making him come back home or divorce because he really is having a hard time because he doesn't know why he feels this way. We've been together a long time and I know he's not lying to me about that stuff. I just want advice on how to help him figure out why this is happening and if he thinks that dating each other again is worth trying so do I. He still talks to me and does things with the kids. I'm not ready to write him off yet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2007, 06:37 PM
    You need marriage counseling, not dating, perhaps they will recommend dating, this is often actually done.

But unless he has a ex wife he still cares about or has a new lover in his life, this shows he is not stable perhaps and needs more help than we can provide on a internet question and answer site.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Jul 10, 2007, 06:50 PM
    I agree with Chuck this guy is either cheating big time or has som serious mental problems. You are a good woman, because I believe my wife would say, " take your crazy a$$ away from here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating husband [ 5 Answers ]

I can feel that my husband is cheating on me and that he has another woman. When I ask him about it, he always told me that he loves his family that he will never do such thing. Ho will I know that he really cheats on me? What are his ossible behaviors that can tell me he's cheating?

Cheating husband [ 1 Answers ]

I'm married for 2 years now, I'm 30 and my husband is 38, my husband stopped having intimate relation with me for a year now,making a lot of excuses,like that we are having a lot of fights,he is chatting online always from his work and I'm afraid that this affected our marriage, when I talked to...

Cheating husband [ 20 Answers ]

I caught my husband cheating on me and if that wasn't bad enough it was with MY cousin.what should I do?I know what I would like to do.

Is my husband cheating? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has been lying to me about talking on his cell phone with our daughter's daycare teacher. She is going through a break up and apparently has been crying on his shoulder. He states that he doesn't trust her and thinks that she has cheated on her husband, however he doesn't think she is...

Husband cheating? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and hoping you could help. My husband and I have been married happily for 3 years; we have a 2 yr old boy. Our son was recently diagnosed with autism, which came as a huge blow to the family. We're doing our best to get help for our son, to help make things...

View more questions Search