Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starlite Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Pharmacy Directory
    I've just learn about this pharmacy directory, Online Pharmacy Directory. I thought it would be of some help for people who are very busy. Nowadays, computer has become a must in our society and everything can go through it. And this directory helps you to find a pharmacy in your local region or area and if you want to order your prescriptions online, you can do it. Or else you will have all details to go directly to the pharmacy: the name, the address as well as the phone number.

Check out some similar questions!

HIPAA Violation in Pharmacy [ 5 Answers ]

I was at Target yesterday and inquired why one of my prescriptions was not filled. The technician said one second and went to talk to the pharmacist. She was speaking from the back of the pharmacy and said Mr. Bowman I see where this presription (the actual name) and this prescription (actual...

Looking for a business directory [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a print or online directory exclusively of black-owned businesses. I once read that there are over one million black businesses in the U.S. surely there has to be a publication or database that gives access to this information. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

HIPPA in a pharmacy [ 21 Answers ]

I had my pharmacy disclose my prescription information to my supervisor. What is the statue of limitations to file a claim against the pharmacy and my former employer? The violation occurred in 9-06.

Active Directory [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interview for a new job within the company I work for. Apart of the job is to know Active Directory, and I am looking for advise for any website that can basically teach me a good understanding of active directory for free.

Transaction on Online Pharmacy [ 1 Answers ]

HI Everybody, I want to purchase prescription drugs through online pharmacy site. During purchasing Pharmacy site needs Visa, MasterCard, credit card, Discover, and a variety of third-party insurance plans. But the problem is that How do I know my information is secure? Will the online...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.