Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_mufaddi Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2007, 12:47 AM
    How do I get off probation 16 months left of 5 years
    I have been on probation for 3 and a half years they want to put me on the mailing list but I want to totally get off... what do I do
    ap060589 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Well its not really up to you bro. the only thing I can say is don't do anything illegal and keep your head up an you might get off a little early for good behavior. That's what I did. What are you on probation for?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2007, 12:57 AM
    I would like to know what the "mailing list" is for?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2007, 01:31 AM
    I don't know that you can get off a mailing list. Once you are on probation, it is best just to "do your time" that way and get it over with. Unless you are doing something that is illegal, I don't see what the problem would be with just being honest and filling out the survey.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't "rate" me or anyone else responding to your question. You respond to questions on this site by posting a quick answer or by answering the question. Ratings are something different. They are to be used if someone is totally right or totally wrong with an answer to a question. Not because of a difference in opinion that is not based on facts.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Hello s:

Ask your PO for the written policy and procedures manual for their department. In it, you should find a chapter or notation on early release. That notation will spell out the criteria for early release. IF you meet those criteria, make a formal request in writing, citing the rule, and citing your compliance with it.

A request formed in this manner will be pretty hard to turn down. If it is, then you've got your grounds and evidence for an appeal.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

F1 opt for 5 months h1b for 7 months [ 1 Answers ]

f1 OPT for 5 months H1b for 7 months How to file my Federal tax returns.

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

Had Mono 5 months ago, now have pain in upper left abdomen [ 2 Answers ]

I had mono for about 6 weeks in July, 06. About two months ago, I started having mild abdominal pain in my upper left abdomen. It has gotten no better nor worse during that time. It does not inhibit me from my normal activities; it's just worrying. It feels similar to how that area felt when I had...

View more questions Search