Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdvixen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 10:41 PM
    What was meant by Exdetroit.
    Exdetroit stated if I understood, even a felon with a passport cannot enter into canada. I am trying to understand how they woud know if you are only visiting? On the passport does it state you are a convicted felon?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Check out this past post, it may help you a bit.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crime/...ons-47922.html
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Hello md:

No, it says nothing on your passport. The only way they could possibly know is if they have access to the United States NCIC computer system in Washington, DC.

I hate that they might not let me in their fine country, and I hate that MY government doesn't guard my privacy. However, I understand Canada wanting to know who is knocking at their door.

Damn computers.

excon
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Hi, just agreeing with excon, I worked for Canada Customs for 6 years, they just scan your passport, drivers license or whatever and get your criminal records for the US instantly, same goes for the other way, US agents can get Canadian criminal records just as fast.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Do you mean extradite?
    Extradite- to deliver up ( a criminal ) to the authorities of the country from which they have come.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The addiction I was never meant to have [ 10 Answers ]

The addiction, I face is hard for me to say but masterbaiting. I was so good and made it almost 2 years and ti started up again. It now ahs becaome this repititve stupidty. I want to , I But I know I don't want to. And the sin, and the horrible pain and ye I keep doing it. And I think it is a...

Meant to be? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and I have a 2 1/2 year old son from a previous marriage. I got divorced over 2 years ago and I have full custody of my son. I met a girl about a year ago and Ive know her since high school. We started dating and I decided to ask her to marry me. She said yes and we both decided...

Are we meant to be together? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm an 18 year old girl and enjoying my life. Recently I met a guy who was just like what I thought my prince charming would be. We get along really well, in fact, more than just well. We are best friends and keep in touch. But the problem is that he is still obsessed about a girl who rejected...

Do you think he meant it? [ 16 Answers ]

On New Years Eve - I was Djing until 12am. My boyfriend came down with his friends until 11pm and then went on somewhere else afterwards. He told me he would be back before 12 regardless of his friends as he wanted to see the New year in with me - and that he did bless him. We went to meet his...

Were we meant to be? [ 3 Answers ]

undefined I Am wanting to know if my and my b/f will get married. We have only been dating fro a little over 2 months but i feal something for him. I am a Scorpio and his birthday is February 9th (not sure what he is :p ). I don't necesarily need to know if we will get married. but just somethign...

View more questions Search