Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rkooyebgoays Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Windows 98se cab files
    Windows 98 se cab files
    I have two cab files which are corrupt
    Namely Drivers14 and win98_56
    Where can I get copies of these files on the intenet?
    Thank you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 9, 2007, 11:23 AM
    From your original install disks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 98SE Installation Sequence [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Forum, After a fresh installation of Windows 98SE from the factory Disk, what is the order of driver installs? Is it... A. Motherboard Chipset Video Card Monitor B. Motherboard Chipset

Missing cab files... Yipe! [ 1 Answers ]

I seem to have misplaced my win98se disk, and I need cab files to load in a PCI USB Card, does anyone have on there windows 98se disk "base5.cab? I' need it bad?

Scan disk for Windows 98SE [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to use the scan disk but it doesn't work. It says there isn't enough memory, or close down programs. I don't understand. My computer says there is about 70% of free space left, and I close down the programs before trying to use the scan disk. In fact before I never had any...

Lost cab files [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I seem to have misplaced my win98se disk, and I'm in need of base5.cab to install a usb pci card, and a web cam Can anyone spare the file? Send to: [email protected]

Loading windows 98se [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am tying to load windows 98se after I fdisk and format the PC. The cd loads and starts installing 98se but it gets to a certain point and the PC goes to a blue screen and stops installing. I thought it was the hard drive so I put a new one in and it did the same thing

View more questions Search