Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 10:53 AM
    A People's War
    How Were The Chicanos And Japanese Americans Treated During World War Ii? How Did The Media Treat Both Groups?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 13, 2007, 02:37 PM
    I remember a pilgrimage of Japanese were sent to camps, but I'm not sure about the Chicanos.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Do Some People's Have Runny Noses When They Are Eating [ 19 Answers ]

Just wanted to see if anyone has any insight as to why and what is physically going on when some people get older they always have a runny nose when they are eating. I personally, used to see this happening all of the time when I worked as an activity aide at a nursing home. Now, I find that I...

Housebroken dog peeing in other people's houses [ 4 Answers ]

We are visiting our relatives for Thanksgiving, and brought Barkley (year old lab mix) along... He had an 8 hour car ride to get her and refused to go to the bathroom the whole day. (We let him out 4 times at rest stops in an 8 hour period, and gave him water) Is this normal? Additionally, he...

War [ 5 Answers ]

There was a post about a marine that lost is life. A marine that committed suicide. I commented on about what a war can do to somebody mentally. I also commented on what I would do if I were him. All of a sudden it turned into somebody accusing me of dictating what others have to do. Which was...

Other People's Kids [ 7 Answers ]

My close friend "Mary" was injured just before a large group camping trip. We were planning to share in all the meals, and share a site (separate tents and taking turns providing meals for the group). She was not sure if she should come because of the lifting involved, and I said, "My son and I...

View more questions Search