Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khalid khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 10:06 AM
    Sex
    Can I have sex with my wife after getting pragnant.can I continue to having sex in 8th& 9th month of pragnancy.. plz answer me correct answer in my email id

If not then till how many month I can have sex with my wife after pragnancy
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2005, 08:38 AM
    I think that you better ask your wife's doctor this kind of question because it might vary from one person to another. Why didn't you ask him that ?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 14, 2005, 10:19 AM
    I hope that this is not your main concern during this time and are interested in the stages and development of your offspring, so here's a link that will take you to where you answers will probably be better answered, except for the clinician visit of course.
    If he/she forbids intercouse during the pregnancy it is for a reason...

http://www.babyfit.com **This one is free to join and has it's own forum. Also covers other questions you might have, diet, exercise, medication and clinical procedures.and sex. etc. This also has good illustrations showing you the different stages, and might be fun for both of you to check out.
    Happy parenting.
    Also, your wife might be a little reluctant to refuse to have intercousre with you right after birth, but there is a reason for waiting at least 6 weeks, due to the pain, healing process, and threat of infection, and just plain respect, so please keep that in mind as well. Also because at that time she's very firtile again. So at that time it's best to take things into 'your own hands' so to speak.

Oct 16, 2005, 03:18 AM
    I searched the internet for you and found a very interesting article regarding your question. Here it is :

http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?id=HO00140

I hope it helps.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 16, 2005, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidoshi
    I searched the internet for you and found a very interesting article regarding your question. Here it is :

http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?id=HO00140

I hope it helps.
    A good site to visit, thanks. I've added this to my list of important sites for the future, especially on the STDs to encourage kids on safer sex. Good job.

Oct 17, 2005, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    A good site to visit, thanks. I've added this to my list of important sites for the future, especially on the STDs to encourage kids on safer sex. Good job.
    No problem. I just entered the terms in www.google.com. :D
    And yes, that website seems to be a great source of information.
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Oct 17, 2005, 07:39 PM
    Of course you can!
    Not unless your wife is under some type of doctor's restriction, you and your wife may have sex all the way up until she is full term. I have even better new's for you, doctor's encourage women who are full term to have sex because a hormone that is present in semen called prostitglandin enduces uterine contractions. Just be careful, no rough sex or hard thrusting.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2005, 04:49 AM
    Sex with Pregnancy
    Hi,
    I agree with the post about "yes", it's OK.
    Unless Doctors have changed something in the past few yrs, you can have sex as long as it does not become uncomfortable for the mother-to-be.
    It would be a good idea to ask her doctor's opinion on this matter.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Oct 21, 2005, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    It would be a good idea to ask her doctor's opinion on this matter.
    This is exactly what I said for the first time. Even though there are many articles on this particular subject, people are different so it would be a good idea to listen to her doctor's advice. I don't think it's that hard to ask...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 24, 2005, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid khan
    can i have sex with my wife after getting pragnant.can i continue to having sex in 8th& 9th month of pragnancy..plz answer me correct answer in my email id

If not then till how many month i can have sex with my wife after pragnancy
    You should consult with your wife's doctor regarding this matter. After child birth, most women are advised by their doctors to wait 6 to 8 weeks before engaging in sexual activities.
    CrAzYsExYcOoL Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 12:27 AM
    PERSONALLY: I had sex with my partner throughout my whole pregnancy. In fact I was 3 weeks overdue, and my doctor encouraged my to engage in intercourse.. I did not help to bring on labour, in the end I still needed to be induced. But I had no problems! But like others say; its probably better to ask her doctor... AND ask your wife if she feels any discomfort... GOOD LUCK!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 25, 2005, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    You should consult with your wife's doctor regarding this matter. After child birth, most women are advised by their doctors to wait 6 to 8 weeks before engaging in sexual activities.
    Just in case you forgot why you should wait 6 weeks or more, read post #3

Oct 26, 2005, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Yes I knew about that but regarding the sex during pregnancy... I read articles where the doctors approve it.
    sathesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid khan
    can i have sex with my wife after getting pragnant.can i continue to having sex in 8th& 9th month of pragnancy.. answer me correct answer in my email id

If not then till how many month i can have sex with my wife after pragnancy
    Pragnant time exsasise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search