Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickyerexx Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 08:02 AM
    I stress!
    HI.
    This is a problem just to say really I stress... A LOT. I get easily wound up and I just need to know how should I calm down. I also get bored a lot any ideas?? :confused:
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Jul 10, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyerexx
    HI.
    This is a problem just to say really i stress.....A LOT. I get easily wound up and i just need to know how should i calm down. I also get bored a lot any ideas????:confused:
    I would make an appointment with the Mental Health Dept. in your county. They can assess you and see if there is any medication that could relieve your symptoms.
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyerexx
    HI.
    This is a problem just to say really i stress.....A LOT. I get easily wound up and i just need to know how should i calm down. I also get bored a lot any ideas????:confused:
    The best way is to learn tai chi... it is the ultimite mind workout... u must slow your blood flow... do not use force... force will cause you to lose balance... make your mind and your body as one but do not use force... calm and take a deep breath... meditate your mind and body... by closeing your eyes while making the hummmm sound... make sure your confidence is clear... make sure you are not to be distrated... be like the wind... free yourself... make life your burten... use the force of nature... not the force from u... and with tai chi, you can accomplish mostly anything because it keeps you calm and steady... help control your mind and let you be u in a calm way... this is my advice... hope you will make the right dicision... and this took me about 10 min to write... I learned tai chi to help me concertrate to. You should try it out.. it will help u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stress [ 2 Answers ]

[/COLOR if a one person is always fantasyzing?what could be the effects?is there a possibility that she could be out of her mind?

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search