Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Is he telling truth
    I think my boyfriend is lying to me, he always tells me he loves me and we are going to buy a house together. He tells me he has plenty money to take on a mortgage but I think different.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jul 9, 2007, 12:22 PM
    If you and your boyfriend are going to buy a house together, you should know a lot about him.. including how he makes a living, and how he spends his money. His lifestyle is probably a good indicator of how quickly he burns through money.

You probably have reason to "think different" about what he says he has and what he really has. People say and promise a lot of things... Go beyond his words and take a good look at what he actually does.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2007, 01:25 PM
    There has to be a reason you doubt him, so what is it??
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:28 PM
    If you doubt him, do NOT buy a house with him. My good friend made this huge mistake and there were big problems down the line. They broke up 2 years later, and everything went to hell. Just stop what is happening before it gets out of hand. Remember your gut instinct.. Good luck
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:46 PM
    If you think he's lying to you, then he probably is. I'd go with the presumption that he is and proceed accordingly.
    jijo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 03:06 AM
    How long you stay with him determines your ability to know him and trust. Don't make this mistake of buying something with someone you didn't trust. Have a good second thinking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telling him I might be pregnant. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok. I have been seeing this guy for 4 months now, he is married with 4 kids of his own and I am engaged to his nephew. While my fiancé has been locked up me and him have been involved and I think the last time we were together I might have gotten pregnant, but it is to early to be sure. How do I go...

Telling my ex to get over me - but its more complicated than that! [ 8 Answers ]

A while ago, I was going out with this guy, and my parents are strict and don't want me to have a boyfriend until I'm older. They read my text messages and found out about a previous boyfriend and the one I was currently with. They grounded me, and they don't trust me, however I still talk to him...

Telling someone you like them. [ 9 Answers ]

To clear things first I myself am a woman. And there is this other girl who I find extremely attractive. Now my problem is I don't know how to tell her I like her and that I want to get to know her. I'm afraid she'll be freaked out by me if I say anything but I'm not even sure if she's straight or...

Fear of the telling the truth, was abused need advice! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I am a mom of three in the verge of a divorce after 10 yrs, my ex was a boozer abuser and made me fear most things that I considered valuable in life like telling the truth, and communication. I know I lie and hate doing it, I don't lie to my kids, just my ex fear of him I guess. Im so scared...

Telling Parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this group this eveing I have an issue where I can use a little advise if any one can help. Ok here goes. A little about me My name is steve I and am 25 years old. My Parents are both loving and caring I come from a 3 person family meaning I am a only child My...

View more questions Search