Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braindeadsue Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Need an idea for a Wedding Theme.
    My Daughter marries soon, she or I, can not seem to think of a theme for her wedding at this time. What do you suggest, for a outdoor Sept. wedding? Thank you.:)
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 07:04 AM
    A perfect pear... It's light colors, and you can find stuff everywhere. It's a great idea for the fall and its au-natural so it goes great with the outside
    lacuran8626 Posts: 270, Reputation: 57

Jul 16, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Why does the wedding need a theme? Why not just choose things that have meaning to the bride and groom from your own cultures, choose colors that are their particular favorites, or best compliment their own coloring, or which best compliment the church or reception, or suit the season. I think there's a big risk of detracting from the purpose of the day - making a life-long commitment to another person - when a second theme is introduced. Weddings have a theme built in- marriage. Make it warm, beautiful, relaxed and pleasant.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 24, 2007, 08:20 AM
    I didn't start wanting a theme, but as it went a long I realized I had one! A simple way is to just use their monogram to decorate lots of things. It is easier to have one--things come together quickly when you have less options to pour over.

Really, just using her colors could be the "theme"

"Falling in Love", Sweet Love, Autumn, pumpkins, fruit, themes from the state they live in, monograms, favorite hobbies, travel locations, times in history, a movie theme (gone with the wind), etc.
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Aug 14, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I'm getting married outdoors in early sept 07 and we ended up with a cinderalla theme we didn't really plan a theme for our wedding either its just how it ended up. Just start shopping for bridesmaid dresses or something like that and it will all come togather in the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairytale Theme [ 5 Answers ]

Im getting married in early October and I'm doing a fairytale wedding theme I would like to get some ideals maybe even some pics of what I could do to make this reception out of this world. My colors are pastals and the wedding ceremony its self is being held outside @ sunset on the beach. Thanks

Wimbledon theme music [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - can anyone tell me the music that is the theme tune for Wimbledon each year? Thanks

View more questions Search