Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mister Azz Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Want 16bit True Color Drivers
    Did any one knows where I can get the 16 BIT True Color Screen rEsuloution drivers as at present my computer having 256 screen mode and have some problems with websites. Thanks in advance
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Try Driver guide >>, but needs registration...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

Need Drivers [ 6 Answers ]

I am putting WIN ME on my computer and I have looked everywhere for the drivers for the Creative Labs CT4740 sound card and the Lite-On XJ-HD166s DVD/CD ROM drive. Does anyone know where I can download these drivers? I have done a Google search, went to manufacturers websites, and even to driver...

Need Drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for. So any help would be greatly apreciated =) Need drivers for:...

View more questions Search