Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amadpants Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Beer
    I tried a beer over the weekend called "Ichnusa" from Sardinia, please can anyone tell me who supplies this.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 9, 2007, 05:12 AM
    This beer is now owned by Heineken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is always hitting me and she likes beer a lot, what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

This thing is about my mom, Okay I really don't know what to do, I'm 12 and she acts like I'm 1... She is always up my.. And whenever I try to talk her I get slaped or something. I really don't know what to do.. Its like she is trying to take me away from my dad and friends.. And my...

Taking back burner to Beer. [ 2 Answers ]

The first part of mine and my husband’s relationship was all centered around alcohol. He was a heavy drinker and I drank too at the time. All of his friends were frat brothers and he was still living that college lifestyle. It became a regular thing to go get drunk with his friends; I began to...

Itchy from drinking beer! [ 1 Answers ]

Just in the last few months, when I drink beer, my eyebrows, nose and eyelids itch like crazy! I literally want to scratch my own eyes out! What the hek causes this? I don't have a problem with any food that contain yeast. I'm only alergic to sulfa. I have two or three beers, and the itching...

Beer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm confused about the beer types. One is called draft beer, the other one, I don't know the name. OK, as far as I understand draft means that it is not pasteurized as opposed to the bottled and canned beer, but draft canned beer is sold, so it looks like contradictory. Can smebody explain...

Beer belly :( [ 3 Answers ]

I weigh 185lbs and I have been working out for a month now (running and bicyling).. I have lost fat around the chest and weight is coming off my thighs.. However my belly is being stubborn... Fat is sticking to my stomach (specially around the belly button) and it makes it look like a spare tire!...

View more questions Search