Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 01:38 AM
    HarmonyAHead - the first-ever self awareness, nutrition, virtual exhibition
    For your Information :
    HarmonyAHead is the first-ever self awareness, nutrition, ecology and environment virtual exhibition. It is scheduled to make its
    Worldwide debut Sep. 1st 2005, for a period of 4 months,
    Till the 31st of December 2005, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
    The Internet HarmonyAhead exhibition, is expected to host companies from all over the world, which will exhibit the main aspects in self awareness and nutrition;
    Body Mind Spirit Environment
    Alternative Health Technologies / Environmentally friendly Product Choices /
    Holistic Media / intuitive Arts / Retailers / Retreats / Spiritual Practices & Traditions /
    Wholesales / Diet & Nutrition / Healing Arts & Alternative Health /
    Personal Development / Products for Wellness / Ecology and Environment /
    Schools, colleges, Study Programs / Spas & Wellness Centers /Anti-Aging /
    Organizations, Societies, Associations.
    HarmonyAHead forecast: the exhibition is expected to be visited by 0.5 million people from all over the world, mainly; professional Holistic Health products & device Manufacturers, Therapists and others.

This virtual exhibition is designed to look like a conventional exhibition, exhibitors present their goods, products & know how, communicate and relate with the exhibition visitors and even take part in conferences, seminars and discussions that are to be held during the exhibition. The exhibition’s innovative interface is user friendly thus enabling both visitors and exhibitors to actively participate in the exhibition, visit all booths, and enjoy the virtual exhibition as a realistic experience.

For the exhibition website link to: http://www.harmonyahead.com
    For more information link to: http://www.ahead-bs.com
    For registration link to: [email protected]

Addi Amirav
    Marcom
    Ahead Business Solutions Ltd.
    [email protected]
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2005, 06:39 AM
    Advertising
    Advertising is NOT allowed at this website.
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nutrition [ 4 Answers ]

Calculate the actual number of Kcal provided if diet consists of: 55% CHO, 15% protein, 30%fat and the total Kcal is 2200.

Virtual memory [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get more virtual memory? My computer says that I am low on virtual memory.

Low Virtual Memory [ 6 Answers ]

Guys, when I'm on the computer, once in a while I would get this message stating that I'm low on virtual memory and windows is going to increase the memory. And other times it tells me to delete some old files on my C drive to make more space, but I don't want to delete my files. The only other...

When does nutrition get absorbed after eating? [ 2 Answers ]

When does nutrition get absorbed by the body after eating?

Nutrition/Vitamins [ 17 Answers ]

I'm a very picky eater.. and I don't get enough iron or vitamins.. and I don't like to eat meat that much.. and I've been getting really dizzy.. and I've had to give blood because I almost fainted.. and I keep on getting really dizzy when I get up or when I start walking around.. and I'm not sure...

View more questions Search