Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justagurl:) Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2005, 10:13 PM
    This is for the guys! I need help!
    What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:
    Babeigotyou4eva Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 04:48 PM
    Well..
    Well.
    Make the first move. Then tell him how you feel
    Elke <3 :eek:
    LostPerson Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2005, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justagurl:)
    What am i supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? especially if its his first time kissing and im kinda experienced...and i dunno how he wants it...how do you like it? :confused:
    Guy LOVE it when you make the first move. Maybe because everyone is always used to the fact the guys make the move themselves. I say GO FOR IT!! And about kissing, if you are to make the first move, he's going to have to get used to kissing the way you like it so it's another plus for you ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

Hey guys... [ 2 Answers ]

:) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

View more questions Search