Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrettyLady13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I want to be a singer
    :o I really want to be a singer but my mother can't really afford an agent or any thing for me.I just need any advice I can get help please if you can thanks!
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jul 8, 2007, 07:38 PM
    How old are you?

One of my best friends is a spectacular singer. Like you, she never had money growing up. She began going around to all the local places that have live music. She worked her butt off and began getting small gigs around town (at first she sang for free). By doing this she met some guys that later bcame her band. Then they were well known around town and began getting paid for it. She also had two part time jobs and now she is traveling to different cities to sing. You just have to work for it and if your mom is unable to help you with money then you will have to do it on your own. Again, I asked how old you are because if you are younger you will probably not be able to sing in bars and places around alcohol.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 10:02 AM
    yea I know how you feel because I'm tryna get a record deal too.you don't really need an agent and all that stuff[ it would be better if you did, but its all right if you dont] maybe you could just start with recording music on a kareoke machine and send it to record labels or just wait until you get older when you have your own money so you can pay a lawyer,manager,etc. and u can have things done right but in the meantime [practice makes perfect] so sing your heart out and never let people bring u down because they will definitely try.. good luck =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to become a singer! [ 12 Answers ]

OK I am new to this site and I have read a few messages from people that also have the same dream as me and that is to become a singer. But the thing is everything I have read from other people's messages is what I would write too, I have been singing since I was a little girl with my Grandad but...

I want to be a singer [ 6 Answers ]

I am 11 years old I live in louisville ky and I really really really want to be a singer I sing everyday and wonder how I would ever get into the business so if someone knows what I can do at this age please help!

How to be a singer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become a SINGER?? :confused:

I want to become a singer [ 4 Answers ]

Haii:p ii liike want a career in singing. Its very hard at my age maybe you can help. I like really need help.so please answere my question.:confused: :confused:

Name the Singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who was the only singer to introduce Oscar-nominated songs in four different decades?

View more questions Search