Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Jul 8, 2007, 05:53 PM
    How can I keep her
    I love this girl so much. I just know I can't live without her. But she won't talk to me anymore
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 9, 2007, 01:29 AM
    The best thing you can do is let it go. Yes that's right let it go and if it comes back make sure your strong and have a good plan. Work out what your mistake was did you give too much of yourself.did she feel like you would never leave her. Did she think she had you byb the balls. Were you a challenge.

Thinj about all this and vecome the god dam winner and don't fall into this situation again. Be the prize when she returns get BUSY living life and she will want to be in it. Trust me on this.
    Copperhead6 Posts: 132, Reputation: 51

Jul 9, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Things were never fine and if you thought they were then you were wrong. Doesn't sound like love but more of an infatuation. Love doesn't change that quickly. I once told a girl I would die for her and 5 months later she dumped me. What if I had died for her? What a waste of my life. Lol you get the point. Your not going to die from a broken heart it just makes it stronger.
    Copperhead6 Posts: 132, Reputation: 51

Jul 9, 2007, 09:06 AM
    I know it sucks to be hurt. But you should have known better than to get involved with a married woman. That's a real easy way to get hurt and not a very smart decision to begin with. She may be a great woman but someone else realized that first. I find it hard to give advice to someone that went after a married woman but at least you loved her and were'nt just going after some good sex. You need to just walk away and be glad you don't have a jealous husband to deal with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    I love this girl so much. I just know I can't live without her. But she won't talk to me anymore
    Hope you enjoyed it, because now you must move on. Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search