Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Still thinking about him,still love him.
    OK this is getting so stupid. My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago I still think about him. He broke up with me not even teling me why. One night he comes on msn asking me all these questions about a guy I started to date. He asked me if I kissed him and why did I go out with him and all. He was also writing that he was going to die on msn cause of something he saw and refuses to tell me what it is even his friends were writing that death stuff. And he failed summer school so maybe his parents told him something all I noe is that we don't talk as much and its like all the time in the morning and at night theirs always something missing in my life. I tried talking to him he simply says I don't want to talk. I don't know what's wrong with him he acts like he doesn't want me which I noe that's not true and he doesn't want to rele see me with another guy but going back to school next year he's going to have to see me. When he broke up he did it on msn didn't even call me or talk to me face to face. And in our relashionship I was the one who would always tell him to do stuff and he said he loved me and all. I still love him and want him back I'm going to see him on Friday because I'm going to get my friend from summer school so any tips to get his attention or any advice PLEASE HELP!!
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 8, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Why not simply tell him you want to get back together? Just say you miss him and you want to give the relationship another chance; then he has to decide whether he wants to pursue it. I don't think it has to be any more complicated than that.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 11:25 PM
    3 weeks is a very short time.. you need to give yourself time to heal.. if you wanan get back with him ring him up.. talk with him. Get the ending you want.. or start something else knew.. but id think about it first if its what you turely want :)
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 9, 2007, 12:47 AM
    First, think about why he left. I do not know how hold you are but I think he is just waiting for you to say sorry and ask to get back together. I have done that before (Im 15, Male). To get his attention just walk in and either avoid him, or just say hi and walk away. If he still loves you, he will be most likely be watching you as soon as you walk in. I hate it when a girl pretends to not know I'm near her when we both know we like each other, it drives me nuts and makes me want her more for some reason If you avoid him, he may think you no longer like him, OR he come and talk to you and say hello. Maybe try both? First ignore him. If he doesn't react because of it, then go say hello and walk away.

Jul 10, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Thanks for your advice especially sgt hardcore really liked your advice think I'm going to use it but do you think I should look rele apealing when I go see him like look sexy think that willl get his attention
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 04:22 PM
    yea dress up,put on sum make-up and look your best!
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Well I think you should look casual. Don't make him think that you are just dressed up for him. Look nice but not so nice that you look desperate to him. That's my 2.345 cents

Jul 10, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Well, it's a tie for casual vs. sexy...

... and I'm not prepared to cast the deciding vote. You should probably go into your room now and try on two outfits: one casual and normal, and one scandalously revealing. Whichever you feel most comfortable in, go in that.

--huno

P.S.: in case you can't decide, we can help. To better help you, you should post pics so we can judge; take 10 pics. Now, in order to conserve bandwidth, you should take 1 pic of your casual outfit and 9 of your sexy, dirty, slutty, whory, morally reprehensible, way-too-tight, way-too-short, mom's-about-to-throw-you-out-of-the-house, publicly-unacceptable-even-in-Brazil outfit. :D
    Dana Bandle Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:32 PM
    If he seem interested, go for it. If not Kiss himm goodbye
    prayerlord Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo114
    ok this is getting so stupid. my ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago i still think about him. he broke up with me not even teling me why. one night he comes on msn asking me all these questions about a guy i started to date. he asked me if i kissed him and why did i go out with him and all. he was also writing that he was going to die on msn cause of something he saw and refuses to tell me what it is even his freinds were writing that death stuff. and he failed summer school so maybe his parents told him something all i noe is that we dont talk as much and its like all the time in the morning and at night theirs always something missing in my life. i tried talking to him he simply says i dont want to talk. i dont know whats wrong with him he acts like he doesnt want me which i noe thats not true and he doesnt want to rele see me with another guy but going back to school next year hes gona have to see me. when he broke up he did it on msn didnt even call me or talk to me face to face. and in our relashionship i was the one who would always tell him to do stuff and he said he loved me and all. i still love him and want him back im going to see him on friday because im going to get my freind from summer school so any tips to get his attension or any advice PLEASE HELP !!!!
    wow girl... (im a guy)... ur just like my sister... her boyfriend broke up with her like a month or so ago. And what do u know... she's dating a new guy and her X asked the same ? As your X. weird huh? I'm still on this case(im not a cop) because I lovemy sister and I don't want her to get hurt.(not love as in like f... me... love as in like family love) make the right choice and date the man u really love... don't just go to a guy that u think is nice.. oh yea, every guy is nice at first, but after that, he gets what ever he wants! Wth huh? Well write me if u like my advice... maybe I can help.
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 10, 2007, 10:45 PM
    huno is the man! God I love what he writes. Anyway what you got to do is look beautiful, not slutty, look mature. Walk bye him say hi and smile. Wear perfume! Get him drunk on that smell! Then next time you see him pull him aside, put on puppy eyes and tell him how you feel

Jul 10, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLR92
    huno is the man! god i love what he writes.
    Damn straight! In fact, you should take 30 pics... 0 of your normal outfit and 40 of your hooch getup. :cool:

Jul 11, 2007, 06:32 AM
    OK guys thanks so I will dress sexy but not too sexy with straight hair down and I will wear perfume think I'm going to wear sunset heat tell me what you think of that perfume I find it smells really good and this is to prayerlord thanks for your advice I really liked it how's your sisster now is she OK after she broke up with her ex does she still think of him or if she doesn't howd you think she got over him thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

What is she thinking? Id love her back [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this and I can't seem to find an answer within myself so would like advice. It all started 4 years ago. I met a girl who was 17 at the time I was 21, and it was the old cliché love at first site. We were together for a year and then suddenly she left me. Now here is where the...

How will l stop thinking about someone l love [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to * ishme l have a love one that l can't stop thinging about her, *how will l stop thinging about her. And so that she will think about me. And if someone love you ,what are the sings that she show you that she love you.

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

What is he really thinking? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this guy I always like and he always had a girlfriend. I work with his mother and recently he came into the office and subtly dropped the hint that him and his girlfriend recently broke up. A week later he called me to ask if I was going out, we met up and were talking and hang out for...

View more questions Search