Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Jul 8, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Psycho Ex.Now have the details and need some.
    Aight so I just talked to my girlfriend today and there really isn't any issues I just feel like lately there was some lack of communication. Maybe not lack of communication maybe just she thought he could handle being friends but obviously she wrong, so it escalated last night. He doesn't get it. And we are in long distance so it makes it hard. She said she didn't want to sleep at her girlfriends house last night so she drove home and got back real late and late night in the morning her ex boyfriend called 3 times and she didn't answer the first 2 and the 3rd she said just stop calling go away. He then came over and banged on her door. She hid in her basement. She said he knew her parents weren't there because they have mutual friends and I knew that but she had a small party at her house and he showed up. She didn't invite me and I understand she can't just kick him out but I feel like this is on her. These other people are real cool and great friends for her but he needs to go away. I am not jealous he has no chance, she doesn't want him nor want him around.

She said initially she tried to be nice and be like we can be friends I am seeing someone else it is over. But that obviously has not worked. I told her she needs to be more aggressive and forceful about it or I will step in. I know she gets annoyed and I feel like she thinks there is nothing she can do because she loves her friends and it isn't fare not see the other 15 because of one idiot. I agree with that and fine but somehow he needs to not be around.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a psycho ? [ 12 Answers ]

Well I think many of you will hate me :( I'm 31y , married to a very very nice person who loves me more than any one or any thing but I cheated him .I knew someone else and to be honest some times I can't be sure I love him any way we are in this relation for more than 7 years now . I love my...

Kitten is psycho! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my kitten is now 12 weeks old and its an absoloute nut job. Anything that moves, she is on it, her mother jinx is scared to death of her and tries to reach the highest place she can as soon as the kitten comes near her,lol. She has a habit of jumping up the walls to rip off the wallpaper she...

Psycho Kinesis [ 5 Answers ]

All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand.:p

Psycho pregnant ex-girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

My son (22) started dating an 18-yr-old about 18 months ago. I asked him what they were doing for birth control and she had told him that she had had "an operation to have everything taken out" and couldn't get pregnant. I told him no doctor would agree to that for a girl so young. During their...

Am I psycho? [ 1 Answers ]

I have confersations with people in my head that are not really. I then have trouble interracting with these people because of the conversations in my head that are not real. Is this normal? How can I control my feelings so that I don't over analize these things that are not real to begin with?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search