Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Does he like me?
    Hey , I met this guy at the cinema and we swaped numbers and ever since we have got along really well. He went out with one of my mates but they split up after a few days. Well he rings me every single night with out fail and at the weekend he has free calls and were on the fone all night! Last weekend we were on the fone from half 8 till 6 in the morning. He knows that I fancy him and he didn't say anything about it, its just the fact that he rings all the time makes me wonder if he likes me too! What do you all think? :confused:

Nikki xxx
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski
    Hey , i met this guy at the cinema and we swaped numbers and ever since we have got along really well. he went out with one of my mates but they split up after a few days. well he rings me every single night with out fail and at the weekend he has free calls and were on the fone all night! last weekend we were on the fone from half 8 till 6 in the morning. he knows that i fancy him and he didnt say anything about it, its just the fact that he rings all the time makes me wonder if he likes me too! what do you all think??:confused:

nikki xxx
    Sounds like he likes u if you ask me, lads can be as shy as girls sometimes when it comes to relationships, so give it time and he might speak up, if not drop hints to him when he phones, ask him how he feels about you , the worst he could say is something like... " i like u just as a friend" and if this happened cherrish your friendship. I don't get many male friends phoning me :(
    Good luck! X
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 08:49 PM
    yea I guess he likes u if he's always calling you because he wouldn't b calling for no reason =]
    good luck
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 10, 2007, 02:30 AM
    He does like you
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 10, 2007, 07:40 AM
    He really likes you!

Isn't it obvious?

Just wait and see...
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 17, 2007, 09:08 PM
    I beileve he likes you a lot he deff wouldn't call if he wasn't interested