Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 8, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Washable hair dye
    Is there a hair dye that is washable just after one wash, I mean can u have like every day color and just come home wash it out at night ? And if there r what color they come in?
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jul 8, 2007, 05:18 AM
    You can get semi permanent hair colour, I think it lasts for six washes though...
    I haven't heard of one you can wash out everyday! It would be good though!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 8, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Semi-permanent colors may take weeks to wash out. There are temporary hair colors, such as rinses, gels, mousses, and sprays that you can use. They usually wash out in 5 to 6 shampoos.
    taylor99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 10:29 AM
    I was wondering if you know of any washable hair dye for kids as my mum will not let me dye my hair. I have bleech blonde hair :L if you have any idease of owt please tell me because I would love to dye it but for me to be able to wash it out easy.
    brunella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 02:40 PM
    In colombia there used to be this lotion that you could put on your hair and then wash off but now I'm looking 4 it and I can't find it cause I'm 10 yrs old and my mom won't let me dye my hair like my friends but I want 2.
    :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How badly will having black hair dye stripped out damage my hair? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently dyed my naturally dark brown hair a bright black colour, and I am not very pleased with it at all. I know that stripping the colour on my own would seriously damage my hair (something I would like to avoid, as I have just finished growing out/cutting off some very damaged hair), but if I...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

How to remove black hair dye from hair [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hi there I am natalie from the uk and wanted to know if there are any home remedies for removing, or really fading black hair dye from hair, I am naturally red and am about to go on holiday next week to the canaries, and did not want red regrowth, so I am wanting a quick and easy...

View more questions Search