Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 8, 2007, 02:07 AM
    I want to get married in Japan but have questions
    My fiancé and I want to get married in Japan. I'd like to know what legal issues we may come across. Do we get a marriage certificate here or there? Will the ceremony be acknowledged as official here? Any other potential problems we could expect? Where could I go in Canada to get this info if no one here can help me?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2007, 02:15 AM
    Here is a website. Best of luck on everything.

http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/...arriage-en.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geography on Japan [ 3 Answers ]

Tell me 5 famous landmarks in Japan. Eg: mt.fuji Tokyo tower :confused:

Teen modeling in japan [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter who is 15 wanted me to take her to a small modeling agency in our home town. I finally gave in and took her. They were so excited when we walked in that they took us to miami to 5 top agency's and everyone of them were throwing contracts at us. A large agency from ny even flew in a...

Differences in Japan [ 1 Answers ]

How does Japan differ from its Asian neighbors?

What if Japan struck first? [ 15 Answers ]

What would have happened if Japan had struck with an atomic bomb first? I have difficulty visualizing the USA giving up unconditionally.

Japan [ 1 Answers ]

In Japan's Shoguns Reject the West, both historians agree that the shoguns closed Japan to the west: A - To ensure loyalty and maintain the security of the regime. B - To bolster the economy for Japan's merchants. C - To keep out Christianity. D - Fo Fear of immoral influences.

View more questions Search