Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumthingshrt Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 01:04 AM
    1980's? Fantasy film
    Ok, I was born in 1986, and watched this when I had chicken pox when I was about 5 years old, so I think it is from the 80's, but maybe possibly the very early 90's... it is a fantasy film abou this princess who runs away to a witch's castle. The witch employs her, but when the witch is done with her employee's, she turns them into statues... there is one I really remember of a mom with a young boy... anyway, the one scene that always sticks with me is where the boy who is trying to save her (possible betrothed?? ) is coming up a stairwell and comes across a cyclops ironsmith beating a piece of metal on an anvil. The cyclops then attacks the boy... this is about all I remember... anyone have any ideas?
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2014, 06:55 AM
    Vandronik (CSS 1990) by Ludvík Ráza ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

1980's science fiction film [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this film on TV at my grandparents when I was younger(early to mid-eighties). I believe toward the end of the film there's a boy, locked in his house and he being attacked by aliens or monsters? It was very campy. I also recall a very slimey monster and perhaps the TV or another...

80's Fantasy film [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! Ive been racking my brains for ages but can't find this film. All I can remember is a warrior type dude in the forest searching for a ring of power (I think) & he finds this small hut inhabited by dwarf type people. He's inside & they give him this special drink which they get from a small...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

HBO fantasy film from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'd love to know the name of this film: I used to watch it as a kid, so it would have been in the mid- or late- 80's. I don't know if it was a made-for-HBO movie, or just one of the films they'd show over and over again, but it seemed to be set in medieval times -- there was a labyrnthian,...

View more questions Search