Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4570bigg Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 05:50 PM
    How to really talk to a girl?
    When it come to girls it hard talking to them its like my mind go dumb... all I need to is some tips on talking to girls or anything and how to come up to a girl and leave with her nub and what not to say to them??
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 7, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Okay, things not to mention/joke about - PMS. That's the big one. Apart from that, its mostly same as guys, just slightly more sensitive
    Be yourself. Be honest. Be confident. Look people in the eye. Relax. If you get slapped, then that's another topic to add to the don't mention list.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4570bigg
    When it come to girls it hard talkin to them its like my mind go dumb....
    Why does your mind goes dumb, honey?

You simply have to talk to them the way you talk to anyone else. Don't treat them differently and therefore, don't talk to them differently. Just be honest and if you don't know them very well just talk about things you might have in common. You will figure out by yourself what not to talk about.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 7, 2007, 06:26 PM
    I used to get lost for words when trying to talk to this chick I have feelings for, its quite awkward.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Girls like to talk. Start with something you have in common--church, school, friends, pets. Ask her a question about one of those. After that, all you have to do is have an interested look on your face, make good eye contact, smile now and then, and make noises like "Oh, wow" and "Tell me more" and "Really!" and "That's amazing!" (as appropriate, of course). She will think you are the best conversationalist in the world!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Unless she is really shy if you start them talking by making them feel comfortable they take over, and you just have to be an excellent listener. They will love you for it, when they can talk about anything.
    Do not try to impress them by being cool, arrogant, or out talk them. Just show your interest, and flirt so they know your very interested, and look them in the eyes. A good sense of humor is a must. The more females your around, the more comfortable you will be with them. Despite all the legends they are people too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

I need to talk [ 35 Answers ]

I would really like to talk to soemone right now, I can't stop crying. I'll talk about your kids, or your relationship anything, I just need to talk to somebody I'm not suicidal a am just really sad right now

How to talk to a girl in the school for the first time [ 1 Answers ]

How to talk to a girl in the school for the first time

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

View more questions Search