Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzzstylish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Thin hair
    I like my hair thin but I don't like it getting it thick.. cause it makes my hair look weird and not soft.
    Is there anything that makes it nice and thin?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 7, 2007, 06:29 PM
    If you have thick hair and want it to look thinner, I recommend that you have your hairstylist put some medium to long layers in your hair. This will help make your hair look thinner and smoother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my dog is too thin [ 8 Answers ]

My doberman is only 2 and she has a healthy appetite but she has always been so thin. You can see her bones. Our other doberman is 1 and she is not skinny at all, they eat the same food at the same times. Why is my 2 yr old so skinny. She doesn't have worms or any other other health issues...

Why am I stick thin? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm fifteen and have been trying to gain wait because I was under. I've gained 7 pounds. Why am I still stick thin??

Thin Dog [ 3 Answers ]

My Springer spaniel will be 2 this month. He is fairly active and eats well, however he is quite thin. You can see the outline of his ribs although they do not blatantly stick out. Both his parents were sleek dogs, is this normal or should I be worried? He was wormed approximately 4 weeks ago

Thin skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have thin skin.. and my veins are showing and my face. Can I use aha/glycolic products for a long period??

Thin Ends [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Trying To Get My Hair Growing But My Ends Are So Thin What Can I Do?

View more questions Search