Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bgw60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Norton antivirus
    Since I installed the upgrade on my 2006 norton internet secutiy, I have been getting these error messages about LuCallBackProxy module. Went to symantec knowledge base and nothing comes up. This is getting stupid
    ChrisJim1984 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Go to this website to get a free download to fix the lucallbackproxy.exe:

http://www.tuneupadvisor.com/fix-exe.aspx

The download is free for a limited time only.
    whiskey101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Norton AntiVirus in my opinion is one of the most expensive pieces of junk. There are much better anti virus softwares out there that are USER FRIENDLY. Trend Micro (PC-cillin), and McAfee AntiVirus, are much better programs, and much easier to use.

Hope this helps =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to uninstall norton antivirus from add and remove [ 2 Answers ]

Dell XP pro virus infected PC, While installing Norton System Works PC went Blank and asked for a restart but installation didn't take place. Asking for a Fresh installation after uninstalling previous. Unable to uninstall after repeated Try i.e restart etc.

How to uninstall Norton Antivirus 2006 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody I need help in this issue please? And it started in my work email when I started receiving attachements zipped files including passwords and I tried to install the Norton Antivirus 2006. It crashed 3x during installation, creating Symantec errors and gives me this error that an old...

Antivirus... [ 11 Answers ]

May I get some advise, its about what is the best antivirus that I can use that won't make my PC slow, this antivirus will be install to a none network or no internet PC so that means I need a antivir that no updating require but if there is how can I update this antivir to a no internet PC......

Antivirus [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals I'm confused about selecting the antivirus for my PC ,can u tell me which is the best antivirus and also the best among the free antivirus softwares

View more questions Search