Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DEVRAHAMILTON Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Coming on too strong
    I took a chance.. I met a man at his house. He is a fixture in his neighborhood for over 20 years, widowed... older. But married for 6 months last year.He has substantial assets.. plane, businesses, home, etc. Great looking guy,great personality,huge chemistry, very disciplined.We had a great time together. Continued communication afterwards. But.. I really like him! I don't want to come on too strong.. or too slow. What do I do next? Please help?
    montyw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVRAHAMILTON
    I took a chance ..I met a man at his house. He is a fixture in his neighborhood for over 20 years, widowed...older. But married for 6 months last year.He has substantial assets..plane, businesses, home, etc. Great looking guy,great personality,huge chemistry, very disciplined.We had a great time together. Continued communication afterwards. But..I really like him! I don't want to come on too strong..or too slow. What do I do next? Please help?
    Invite him over for a meal you fix really well.. A man likes a woman that can cook.. This isn't too forward since you have already been a guest in his home.Ask him questions about himself. Be a good listener. As far as a relationship goes , let him take the lead, don't push it.. Before he leaves let him know you enjoyed the day and ask him if he did also, then say "We should do this again soon" If he wants to, ask him to set the date , around his work schedule..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Do you think I would come off too strong? [ 7 Answers ]

I like this guy who liked me up until a friend of mine said something to him and made me look obsessive. I didn't want her to say anything to him. He claims not to like me anymore, but flirts with me A LOT. When I see him again, Im debating as to weather or not I should just be spontaneous,...

This guy is coming on WAY too strong. [ 2 Answers ]

I've recently started dating this guy. He is wonderful... smart, successful, fun, energetic, etc. etc. I initially was smitten and it was obvious he is too. Well, we have some issues... he is married (separated 6 months and in the process of divorcing), we work together (he is my customer), and...

Coming on too strong, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I am talking to this girl who I really like and want to have a relationship with. My problem is that I always seem to come on too strong, I know I do this I just don't know how to stop it, I try but it never seems to work. I either come on too strong or not strong enough. I've had girls stop...

View more questions Search