Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1ebOny1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 03:29 AM
    I want to become a singer
    Haii:p ii liike want a career in singing. Its very hard at my age maybe you can help. I like really need help.so please answere my question.:confused: :confused:
    VictorLy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Perhaps this would be of help: How to Be a Singer - wikiHow

Good luck!
    Victor Ly
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 8, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Um. What exactly was the question?

If you are looking for a career in singing as a celebrity/popstar, consider these three things first.

First thing: Do you have a pretty face?
    Second thing: Do you have a good voice?
    Third (and probably least important of the three): Can you write your own lyrics?

Sad as it is, the music industry is VERY jaded. If you don't have the "right" look, forget it, no matter how talented you may be. Well, forget it unless you have tons o' money and the right connections. The music industry is also very much based on WHO you know. If you know no one, well, there's not much hope you'll catch a break.

But there are other ways to have a career singing, like maybe being a chours teacher at a high school? You'll get paid to sing and teach others to sing. I'm sure there are other careers you can do that involve singing... but by the tone of your post I get the impression you want to be a popstar of somesort... and you're right, at your age that is very hard. At any age that is very hard. The music industry is VERY jaded. I know. I almost went into it myself, but I saw the forest for the trees and stepped back.
    Krisy_707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 01:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ebOny1
    haii:p ii liike want a career in singing. its very hard at my age maybe you can help. i like really need help.so please answere my question.:confused: :confused:
    Well I feel the same way! I love to sing I'm 14 and I've been singing since I was 6 years old!
    All my friends think I have aa beautiful voice! And I bet you do to! But I don't know what to do either but what I'm probably going to do is get singing lessons so I can learn how to read music and all that! I mean I really don't want to but my dad wants me to! I just want to sing I don't need anyone telling me how to sing I already know how to! You know!

-Krisy-
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 31, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Well.
    If you want to become a singer and be famous you have to make your own kind of style.
    Do you write your own songs?
    Or are you planning on just singing anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want To Be A Singer Help [ 26 Answers ]

I always wanted to be asinger can someone pretty please help:( I REALLY NEED THIS please say anything?

I want to become a singer! [ 12 Answers ]

OK I am new to this site and I have read a few messages from people that also have the same dream as me and that is to become a singer. But the thing is everything I have read from other people's messages is what I would write too, I have been singing since I was a little girl with my Grandad but...

Singer [ 2 Answers ]

Please help with getting into the singing business I really want to!! :(

How to be a singer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become a SINGER?? :confused:

Name the Singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who was the only singer to introduce Oscar-nominated songs in four different decades?

View more questions Search