Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Jul 7, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Decipher this message.
    Her ex won't leave her alone and it is killing me and I am not sure if she is stringing along or not. I am dying just don't know. We are long distance she doesn't cheat you just never know. I bolded the one line I think is weird. She said she hasn't talked to him in a long long time. I am furious but keeping it inside. Aight here it is:

I don't like doing this , but I have to write how I feel, because it's too hard to tell you these things in person without breaking down.

I know at times when we hang out it seems like I'm not having fun, or maybe you thought I was upset. That's not the case at all. It is the absolute best feeling in the world to see you happy, smiling, and enjoying yourself. I can't even describe what it's like being with you now. It makes me the happiest man alive just to be around you. I love you and care about you so much, and your happiness is honestly one of the few things that mean anything to me...

It's just that I'm constantly fighting feelings about how much I hate myself for what I did and how I took something great and completely screwed it up. The thought that you may not love me anymore crushes me. It's something that no matter what, just sticks in my mind 24 hours a day. I really don't know how I'm going to be able to live with pushing the love of my life away from me. These feelings are always there, and no matter how hard I try not to think about them, it's of no use.

That doesn't mean I don't want to spend time with you though. Being with you actually makes everything seem all right for a short while. Just laying next to you made my world seem right for a couple hours.. (Does this mean recently)
    No matter what it is that makes you happy, I'm going to support you in it. Whether it's another guy, new job, new school.. it doesn't matter. If it makes you happy, then it must be a good thing.

I still maintain that I can do a better job of making you happy than anyone else out there. I know you don't like hearing it, but I don't think it's possible for someone to love another person more than I love you, and I can't just give up on us, no matter how hopeless it may look for me. You probably think I should move on and rightfully so, but I've been around this planet for a while, and it doesn't get any better than you. You're the most wonderful person I've met in my life. In fact, I can't imagine ever feeling half of what I feel for you about another person.

If I have to be your friend to stay in your life then I'll do it, because nothing scares me more than being without you completely. I really just hope that eventually you'll see the person I really am, and not the idiot that I was during that rough time... sorry for rambling on...

I love you more than I could ever tell you in a million years...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 12:36 PM
    It would help if you use quotes, but if this is her letter to you it seems she has seen the error of her ways and wants to make amends and try again. I think you know about those LongDistanceRelationships' and how we can fill in the blanks according to our fears and insecurities, and that's what you have to deal with yourself, and either trust, or stay home. Since your not there you must not let yourself get worked up over an unknown, as this is a good way to poison good common sense, and see monsters where there are none. Don't let the unknown get you insecure and upset. Its hard since I don't think you've recovered well from what you have already been through.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Now if this is her ex talking to her, then nothing you can do she is the one to deal with his overtures and put him in his place. You two require a lot of talking to come to an understanding that works for you both. Distance and history notwithstanding holding in your anger and fear is not healthy. So not being sure of the scenario, how did you come across this message and who is writing to whom??
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Jul 8, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Letter from ex and I know she doesn't respond to them but the problem is she has mutual friends and the ex I guess was at the party and the only reason I know is I saw the picture. Nothing crazy but obviously this guy has strong feelings and it is hard for me to confront her without having a blow-up not sure what to say. I was somehow being calm or something when I found he was there and be like I assumed he would be around since they are mutual friends. It is a big deal because I know she loves me and only me and wants no part of him but I feel like she needs to do this on her own and end it and I shouldn't have to force her.

But at the same time if you ignore him and not be clearcut he won't go away. Obviously he wants to be her friend and stay in her life but at the chance of getting back together. Can't have that. What to do? Communication is key and so important in long distance. I really do love her just tough since she is 21 almost 22 and I feel like we are both still immature and breaking up just because we haven't grown up already isn't always the smartest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

F 2 Message [ 1 Answers ]

My GE Stove buzzer goes off when it is not in use and displays an F 2 message. I clear it and sometimes it stays off, then again it goes off again. Can I disconnect the buzzer or what can I replace to fix it?

Error message? [ 4 Answers ]

Why whenever I'm sending email through outlook express error message appear saying like this?. unable to find the email server. verify the server information in your account properties... looking forward from reply and thank you!

Message [ 12 Answers ]

I am quite often getting pop-up saying this system has preformed an illegal operation and will shut down. And it does. Anyone know how to fix this problem? It's a windows 98:eek:

Error message [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to fix my computer. At shut down, I keep getting a drwts.32 error and a dwwin.exe. Error. Any idea what it is and how to fix it?

Error message [ 4 Answers ]

Help me. Every time I turn on my computer I get this message A Fatal Exception OE has occurred at 0028:00c9106c. The current application will be terminated. I am using Windows 98SE What does this mean message mean and how do I fix it?

View more questions Search