Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WorriedWicca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 11:04 PM
    HelpHelp psychic
    Hi, my friend and I were meditating and we tried entering our gardens. And when we woke up she told me that she felt like someone was trying to invade her personal psyche and she saw a man there. He wore like a top hat type thing, a long black coat, and he had a long nose and dark eyes. He kind of grinned at her cockily and she left. We believe that he's some sort of demon/astral demon because no one is supposed to be able to enter your garden, especially without your permission. We also would like to know if there's some sort of myth or ledgened about a demon or something that feeds off your psychic energies. Please help, as soon as possible.
    Thank you so much.:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Is there any protection prayers or any other things that you think or use during meditation to protect you from these interferences from others?

There is always positive forces and negative forces. There always needs to be that fine balance and sometimes it can be a struggle.

Astral projection there have been many instances of unwelcomed visiters. Did your friend unknownly let him in? Or could this be a part of her hidden personality her opposite coming out in her travels? There are so many possibilities because no one has really proven one way or another what is possible.

I would say cover all the basis. Make sure that you both are protected through prayer (positive thinking) Asking for protection from whatever source you believe before going to the garden.

Also know that there is a balance and sounds like the balance is off, maybe this is a character or part of her hidden side that needs to be confronted without fear.

If you fear something that weakens you, so this situation needs to be approached without any fear and this will be a form of protection to.

These are my own thoughts on this situation and hopefully this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Am I Psychic? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery. The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers...

Are You a Psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?

Am I psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this may sound a little crazy but I'm really curious as to whether I may or may not be psychic in some way.. or something along those lines anyways(ghosts are attracted to me?).. I'm 19 right now and ever since I was about 7 or 8 I've had experiences with ghosts. I moved into a new house...

View more questions Search