Jul 6, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Little white round pill
    Little white round pill GG over 296 what is this med
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 6, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Not sure but it could be lorazepam or ativan
    KBLACK Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 09:07 PM
    The medication is def. Lorazapam... I have some an d checked the pill and it does have gg on it... not Adavan... both are for anxiety and to help you sleep... you will not feel hung over like you do on valium or xanax. Hope his helps!! Stay well and be happy!! :p ;) :) :D

K

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How will I be white? [ 6 Answers ]

What the best product can I buy to help be white or just help me to lighten my skin color!! What kind of product will I buy... to help me to be white... can you specifically tell me the brand name of it?

White oval pill to be identified [ 4 Answers ]

The pill I have is white oval with and M (L) sidescored in the middle and B2 on the (R) side

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

Little white pill [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of pill is this: It is small, oval, white, and has a groove down the middle on it. On one half of the pill, on one side of the groove, it has the number 842. On the other half of the pill, on the other side of the groove, it has the letters BMI. What kind of pill is this

View more questions Search