Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regis47 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Have Class B CDL (HAZ, AIr Brake,Tanker) Need Job but have Felony.
    I have Straight Truck Experience and the endorsements listed in the title. I live in KCMO area. Anyone need a driver?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Maybe information on the following sites will be of help to you. I hope that it is.

Google Search

Kansas City Trucking Jobs on CareerBuilder.com

Concerning the felony conviction - some things about that may come into play as far as you getting a job: what the conviction was for, length of time since the offense was committed, length of time since the conviction, how much remorse you feel about what you did, etc.

Be honest and upfront during about what you did. Also, when filling out applications, just a suggestion, I don't think that I have ever seen an application where you could not attach an additional document stating supporting things to your benefit concerning a conviction. Attaching additional documentation just might get you in the door. It can make you look like you are willing to put additional effort into the things that you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cdl training if you have a felony [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am trying to find a good school to get my cdl to drive trucks. The problem I have had is I have a felony that is 7 years old. Some schools say it has to be 10 years old. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

CDL Driver hunting an OTR job [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon (Obtaining property by false pretense) (BAD CHECKS) and I an seeking to continue my LEGAL career as a CDL OTR driver, does anyone have a clue who might perhaps hire me? I'm an excellent driver w/ a clean North Carolina DMV Report.

How to tell a job about felony probation [ 1 Answers ]

I was hired for a job about 5 months ago. About 2 months ago I was arrested for somethng that an attorney could get me out of but I had to take a public defender.. How do I tell my employee? :o :( :confused:

View more questions Search