Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juera40 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Probation visits
    Has any body hear about probation asking some body for a urine sample in a home visit, I am in New York state
    juera40 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Probaton visits
    Does probation do home visits late nights like 11:00pm or 12:am
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Hello again, jura:

Under ordinary circumstances, no. Can they?? YES!

excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Hello again, juera:

IF they suspect you of illegal actvity, they'll do ANYTHING they can to bust you over it. If it means coming to your house at 4:00 AM and having you pee in a bottle, they can do it and they will do it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation home visits [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how often a probation officer visits your home. I wasn't home last Monday and he came and left a card. I was dropping urine for the courts. Anyway, I have not told my children that I am on probation, I wondered if he was just making a one time visit or will he come every month. ...

Fathers visits were cancelled pending dads return to court [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering, if anyone has any answers that can help. If a fathers visitations were stopped PENDING dad coming back to court,( dad was the one that requested the order to begin with to get MORE visitations/custody with his daughter),( but was unable to make it to court) AND if dad was...

Dual status and upcoming visits [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, In autumm 2006 I moved back to Europe from USA after being there continuosly 2 years (with L1 visa). Because of the move I think I am considered to be a Dual-Status Alien (i.e. I was not present in USA at the end of the year). I will be travelling back to USA in several separate business...

Nonresident Alien Tax for short visits? [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Tax expert I live in England. And have a US employer paying me my salary since Dec 1999. I have been travelling the world a lot and have been in US 6 to 9 times on visits between 2and 8 days every year. I always stayed in a hotel, and I am in the US on a Visa Waiver for business. I...

Child Support / Visits HELP PLEASE [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has been denied court order visits for the past 4 years. He went to court and the judge is allowing the mother to keep denying visits. We are not bad people at all and I want to know how the NH Master Judge is allowed to do this. Every time my husband goes to court the Judge always sides...

View more questions Search